A New Start.

{ Que }

It's been 3 months and my baby girl is getting bigger everyday. I love that little girl more than I love myself and I gotta make sure I do everything right for my baby girl and Jaidyn because I love that woman with all of me and I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize losing my family. I'm going on tour in a month and I really don't wanna leave my girls behind but I gotta grind for them and make sure they have everything they need and want. jj had always wanted to start her own catering business so shes been working on that shes actually making good progress. I told her i would take care of her and my baby girl but she insisted that she find something to do. Today I have to take care of some things and go to the studio I gotta feeling it's gon be a long day.

I was still laying in bed when I heard crying coming from downstairs but it didn't sound like camryn so I hopped outta bed and headed down the steps. I seen jj sitting on the couch and cam was in her rocker. I walked up and put my hand on her shoulder

"Jaidyn what's wrong " I said looking down at her

Jj: "something came in the mail today " she looked up at me with red puffy eyes. She handed me the note

The note read "you better be careful you wouldn't want anything to happen to your precious little family " I put it down instantly with anger in my eyes because I already knew who it was. And if this nigga step foot anywhere near my lady or my babygirl I'm going to fuckin jail.

"Baby look stop crying okay I swear on my life I will never let nothing happen to you or cam I promise you that. Just the thought of losing you hurts because your everything to me I'm so in love with you and I don't need nothing else or nobody else if I ever lost you I'd probably lose myself. I don't care if you and cam gotta go on tour with me I will do anything to make sure my two favorite girls are alright. Y'all are the most important people in my life after my mother of course. I will do anything for you Jaidyn remember that. I said sitting next to her looking in her eyes and at that moment It felt like the first time I met her and sparks flew I had butterflies all over again this woman was so incredible.

Jj: "I'm scared que I'm so scared" she said putting her head back down "if something happened to you or cam I don't know what I would do "

"Don't worry baby I got y'all " I said pulling her close to me. She just laid her head on my chest. "I gotta go to the studio today baby and take care of some business why don't you and the baby get out and get some fresh air " she just looked at me "here's 500 dollars go get you something nice you deserve it " I said getting up and going to the box in the closet where I kept money.

Jj: "I guess your right I need something to take my mind off all this " she said hesitantly but still taking the money

"Okay baby Imma go get ready so I can get this day started " I said moving the hair out her face "I love you "

Jj: " I love you to que " we then shared a kiss and I headed upstairs I showered then got out brushed my teeth and went in the room to get dressed. I put on my red polo boxers camouflage shorts a white tee and a red bucket hat with my red black and white jordans. I grabbed my keys and wallet and headed downstairs.

I walked in the living room and didn't see jj so I went into the kitchen where She was cooking and holding the baby at the same time while listening to trey songz cake. That girl could not cook without having her music on she loved music just as much as me.

"Baby I'm on my way out " I said coming up behind her and kissing her neck

Jj: "you scared me " she said turning around "okay baby have a good day "

"I'll see you later " I said kissing her cheek "I love you baby girl " I said kissing her. I then stole a piece a bacon and walked out

++++++++++++++++++++++