The Big Move.

{ Jaidyn }

I had been back home for 2 weeks packing and tryna stack up some extra money for the move my sister was so happy for me and she couldn't believe I was moving I was going to miss her and I know her and amirah was going to miss me. I was just getting off work when I got text from que me and him had became really good friends and got alot closer I couldn't wait to see him when I got back.

Mr. Handsome: "Hey J baby how was your day sweetheart "

Jaidyn Baby: "hey que it was good what about yours? "

Mr.Handsome: "Good just getting alot of studio time when are you coming back to atl? "

Jaidyn Baby: "I'll be back in a week"

Mr.Handsome: "I can't wait to see yo beautiful face I've missed you so much "

Jaidyn Baby: "I've actually missed you to I got a surprise for you when I get back to "

Mr.Handsome: "That's not a surprise j baby I already know you want it ☺

Jaidyn Baby: "Haha very funny but na "

Mr.Handsome: Haha it's okay you know it's bound to happen sooner or later but no seriously I can't wait to see you I'm waiting on your return I gotta go so I'll talk to you later beautiful

Jaidyn Baby: "Okay Que "

I stripped all that week and twice on the weekend Que didn't know I was a stripper because I didn't wanna tell him stripping was just something I did to make money I was just a dancer I had planned on leaving Tuesday the next week and I had made a nice amount of money and still had all the money I stacked up so I was pretty much set. I got dressed and headed home I got home and opened the door it was real quiet so I assumed nobody was home until I got up the stairs and I heard moaning coming from my sisters room "Ahhhh Damn FUCK BABY " She Screamed I Laughed and shook my head walking into my room stripped down to my bra and panties and plopped down in bed I was so tired I went straight to sleep.

{ 2 Days Later }

I got up with a smile on my face because I knew it was moving day. I hopped out of bed and got in the shower lotioned up and put on some comfortable clothes because I was gon be driving down to Atlanta with the moving truck so I went downstairs to eat breakfast when their was a knock at the door and I was shocked at who I saw I opened the door and said "what the hell are you doing here "

Christian: "nothing I just came by to see you I heard you were moving " he said looking at me

Christian was a guy I dated 5months after will and our relationship was anything but pleasant he used to beat me like crazy and after 5 months I finally left him I already had enough on my plate and he added to it.

Me: "you didn't come by to check on me Christian you came over here tryna be sneaky and yes I'm moving but where to you damn sure don't need to know "

Christian: "JJ you know I love you and never really meant ---"

Me: "Look Christian is there something you wanted because if not I gotta go " I said standing with my arms crossed

Christian: "I want you back Jj " he said looking me in my eyes

Me: "Christian look I gotta go " I said closing the door he banged on the door for a minute until it finally stopped. The moving crew was finally here to load the truck I had my purse and things were already downstairs so I was ready to go. After 2 hours of loading the truck I was finally on my way to Atlanta. I texted que

Jaidyn Baby: See you soon sweetheart

Mr: Handsome: See you soon beautiful call me when you touch down