Forgiveness.

{ Que }

So Im supposed to be leaving tomorrow to go on this promo tour for my ep 19 and I'm still tryna get jj to come with me but she still iffy with it and she has forgiven me but she waiting for the dna test but I am to because I know they baby ain't mine she still trying her hardest to break us up but it ain't happening I fucked up on Jaidyn I know but I'm doing anything in my power to win her back. She didn't leave me and she let me stay home I was really glad for that though because I don't know what I would do without her and my baby girl. I went to get checked out and everything like jj asked and I'm good but she still ain't letting me get none which is hard because I'm crazy about her and the things she does to me.

I was making sure I had all my stuff ready to leave tomorrow and I packed Jaidyn a bag because I was going to take her out and then ask her one last time I knew after tonight she had to say yes I've been spoiling her and trying to get back into her good graces ever since the day at the park but I had to make things right I couldn't see myself being with nobody else. Today I wasn't doing anything besides getting ready to go on the road after being shot and in a coma I had a different outlook on life and I was ready to start back doing what I love.

I went downstairs to see jj chilling on the couch with cam and she had something next to her. I walked over to her and sat down next to her

"hey baby what's that " I said looking at her she then passed me the envelope it was the dna test results

Jj: "I was waiting on you to open it this right here determines if we will continue together or if you will lose the most important people in your life other then your mother so do me and cam the honors" she said looking at me kinda mad and irritated

I grabbed the envelope and opening it taking the piece of paper out it read 99.9% not the father and I jumped up and screamed out "hell yeah " I didn't even read the rest and didn't have to I was bout to get my family back. I handed her the paper and watched as she read and waiting for the reaction. She read it and she smiled I bent down to kiss her and she actually kissed me back I think this is the start to her trusting me again.

Jj: "okay I'm sorry baby I should've believed you " she said

"Thank you I told you that baby wasn't mine but I'm sorry and I promise to never hurt you again and this time i mean it I love you Jaidyn " I said kissing her again as cam reached for me "I love you to baby girl " I said as I kissed her cheek while she clapped and spoke baby gibberish

"I'm taking you out tonight so I want you to wear something sexy and don't worry about a baby sitter because I already called mama rosie she watching her. "

Jj: "oh so you had some tricks up yo sleeve huh " she said smiling

"Yeah so just be ready for tonight " I said turning the channel on tv we were in a comfortable space right now and we just sat and cuddled up

I end up falling asleep 3 hours later I woke to laughing and running from upstairs I got up and walked up the steps seeing my baby girl finally walking I was so excited I just stood there and held my arms out "come to daddy cam " I said she walked over to me and I picked her up and kissed her cheek "I'm so proud of you baby girl " she smiled and clapped she slid down out my arms and walked back over to her mommy. I stood there for a minute just watching my girls play together I loved them both and without jj I wouldn't have cam so I was thankful for her and bringing me my first child but i gotta make sure I be the best father to her and never leave her and be the man that jj needs me to be.

I went into our room not soon after jj came in and sat on the bed she put cam down for her nap.

"I got to be the luckiest man in the world I get to wake up and see your beautiful face everyday " I said kissing her forehead

Jj: "I love you so much que don't you ever hurt me again promise me you won't " she said looking me in my eyes

"Baby I promise I will never hurt you again I put that on my life " I said kissing her slow and passionately then slowly rubbing my hand down her thigh then kissing on her neck as she softly moaned out just as I was taking her shirt off cam started crying so I got up to go get her

"Imma get ready to go take cam to my mom house " I said walking out

I packed cam a bag and picked her up and put her on my shoulder and headed out "jj I'll be right back " I said as she was getting in the shower I then walked out got in my car and drove off

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

{ Jaidyn }

While que was on his way to take cam to his momma house I hopped in the shower. After I got out I dried off lotioned up and brushed my teeth and went to put on my black lace panties and bra and sat at my chair and mirror and started to do my hair it took me a hour to curl it as I was getting finish we que walked in.

{ Que }

As I walked in the room all I saw was ass my woman was so damn sexy and her curvy body was amazing .

"Damn baby you look more and more beautiful everyday " I said walking up behind her and kissing her cheek

Jj: "thank you baby " she said smiling at me

I then went to take a shower. After I got out I seen jj coming out the closet in a white dress that fit every one of her curves just right and she had on blue heels and blue diamond earrings and bracelets she looked so damn good I just wanted to rip that dress right off of her but I was gon wait til tonight when we got back I had it all planned out the perfect night for us.

I got dressed in black levi jeans and a black tshirt with a black and blue snapback and black blue and white jordans.

Jj: "you think you slick packing my bag so I can go on tour with you huh " she said smiling at me

"Well I really want you and cam to come with me it would make me happy knowing your with me " I said grabbing her by the waist

Jj: "fine que I'll go under one condition" she said

"Anything baby " I said kissing on her neck

Jj: "you gotta let me go on stage with you one night me and cam "

"I would love that jj " I said grabbing her hand "you ready " I said as she nodded yes we headed out. Leaving the house we arrived to this restaurant shortly after i rented out this amazing seafood restaurant for us for the night I had flowers and chocolate covered strawberries it was amazing and she was surprised I put this together we sat at the booth and had drinks. We stayed at the restaurant for almost 3 hours we ate we talked we laughed we really just enjoyed each others company. Finally we left the restaurant and I was kinda faded from the drinks but I was good after arriving back home we got out and I told her to stay downstairs while I got her other surprise ready upstairs 20 minutes later I escorted my woman upstairs to the room and she was blown away rose petals and candles all over the room I had bought her some things they were laid out in the room and I had some wine and more chocolate covered strawberries. I helped her get out of her dress while admiring her beautiful body. At this point I was more than ready for her. I layed her down on the bed and kissed her so passionately I got lost in the kiss. She took my shirt off then my jeans she got on top and kissed down my body until she reached my dick and went down on me. I then picked her up and layed her down wasting no time entering her the way I'm feeling she was bout to have me another baby. I stroked her slow and passionately while looking in her eyes she moaned and screamed the shit was so damn good I didn't wanna stop I lifted her legs beating her shit up as she screamed louder I felt her release which made me go harder I went deep in before I released inside of her.

We then just laid together silently taking in everything that just happened feeling that love again not saying it left just saying it was where it needed to be and I was going to make sure it stayed that way.