Chapter 8 - Haters gotta hate, but some people go on dates

Dear Diary,

The day after my birthday, I officially went with Seamus everywhere. Like once when something blew up in his face in Potions, I said "aww, would yo like me to help clean you up?"

He said "that'd be great. Then you can get all the spots I miss."

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

We came back into the classroom, hand in hand. Yes, that's us now.

And Malfoy, one of the strangest people I have ever met, said "well, well, well. The Irish boy and the French transfer. How's that working out for you? Hmm... maybe you two should just break up-"

"I'll break you first," I said.

"Ah, enough miss McVeitch, don't break anyone," says Snape in his 'voice'.

I think he's got a soft spot for me.

Maybe because I'm good friends with Belle. I don't know.

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Seamus and I got to know each other really well too. He took me on a date; a candlelit dinner on the balcony of one of the classrooms.

He likes to be a rebel, and I've gotta be the biggest rebel I know.

"Getting tranferred is the biggest thing I've done," I said. "But when I was little I ran away form my parents for a few days, for a laugh. I actually laughed when they found me because I was hiding in the public library. They had these really big beanbags so I buried myself in there and waited until someone found me. So, what's the biggest thing you've done?"

"Well, I probably can't beat running away or getting transferred, but I did something that was pretty bad," he said.

"What was it?"

"I... may have looked through my mum's wardrobe a few days before my birthday one year... she always keeps the presents hidden there. I knew about everything I was getting, and I had to try and be surprised about what I was getting. Oh, it was so hard." he said in his AMAZING Irish accent.

"Hey, I'm gonna be a rebel now and tell you something my parents told me not to tell anyone," I said.

"Are you sure you should be telling me then?"

"Not unless you tell someone else. Then you'll get the wrath of Sydney!" I do my evil laugh.

"Just tell me then. I promise I won't tell anyone. Hey, let's make tht a double promise for the rings."

"Okay."

I described to him everything that my foster parents had told me.

I also told him about the Save-A-Life project but I didn't tell him who I'm saving, I just gave him a mild clue.

I told him about coming back in time and living in the time where there were no iPhones.

This is why I hate the past.

He was silent.

He did'nt ask questions until the end. (That is so nice that he uses manners.)

He managed to process everything and promise that he wouldn't tell anyone. I honestly don't know how.

The we did a small kiss and somehow ended up lying on the ground making out.

Wow.

Maybe it's his great tasting mouth. Or mine.

Probably his.

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

We packed up all the stuff and set off to the common room where we got stopped by Hermione.

"What do you want?" I asked, as if nothing had happened between Seamus and I.

"Well. What I want to know is what you are doing with your boyfriend and why you have no studied for your Divination test tomorrow!"

"I'll have you know, that I studied long and hard before this! So you can sod off and get on with your own life! Meanwhile, I have mine."

I kiss Seamus slowly to piss her off and she storms away, her bushy hair extra bushy.

"I didn't actually study," I whisper. "I was too busy doing my hair and dress."

"You really are a little rebel, aren't you?"

__________________________________________________________________

Boom!

Well, if you can read all of Seamus's parts in an Irish accent, I congratulate you on being a great person. So, from now on, you shuld try it!

Question: Celebrity crush? I definitely know mine!

(Devon Murray is hot stuff. Don't dis him!)

Thanks for reading! Vote, comment, just enjoy the ride.

Oh, and thanks to my BFFL Emily for helping me write Chapter 19! It means so much to me!

~Sydney <3