Prologue

(Y/N POV)

"Thanks for taking me in guys". Terra turns to me and smiles "We have plenty of extra rooms. Make yourself at home [Y/N]!". I nod and begin taking my bags upstairs. Looking around one of the rooms, I feel this sense of calm rush over me. No more drills. No more training at 4 in the morning. Just...a nice vibe?

After putting away my last bag, I head downstairs where Saphron looks at me with a look of worry "Um...will your grandmother be visiting us at all?". I shake my head and giggle "Don't worry, Cordovin is far from concerned". Saphron let out a sigh of relief, "Oh thank the gods. Uh, no offense!". "Trust me, I couldn't care less".

The thing about Grandma Caroline, or Cordovin as almost everyone calls her, is that she never approved of my decision to be a huntsman. She kept saying I should've joined Atlas Academy, but...I want to explore! To see the world! Not be another military drone. But...she's the only family I have left. My mother and father died during a mission when I was 4. Since then I've lived with Cordovin...until now at least.

I give Saphron a calming smile, "You know where I am if you need anything"

***That afternoon***
(Jaune POV)

"I hope they'll be okay...". My thoughts are interrupted by Ren tapping me on the shoulder "Jaune? Didn't you tell us your sister moved to Argus?". I turn to him and Nora, thinking for a moment "Ahah. C'mon I think it's this way".

Being here in Argus it makes me think of...her. I think I remember her saying that she lived here before coming to Beacon...but I have to move on. She wouldn't want me to act like this...right? It wouldn't matter anyway. History has proven that flirting is not my specialty. I'll leave that to the Qrow's and Yang's of the world.

***Later***
We arrived at my sister's house...after some asking around that is. To tell the truth I was a bit nervous to knock...so I let Nora do it instead. Oddly, we heard a male voice on the other side of the door, "I'll get it!". The door opens and infront of us stands a guy who looks about our age. And judging by the sword holster on his belt, I'd say he's a huntsman...huntsman in training? I'm not sure.

I was about to ask if this was the right address when Saphron approaches the door "[Y/N] who's at the do...Jaune?! How unexpected!". She gives me a bone-crushing hug then looks over to Nora and Ren, "You two must be Jaune's teammates. Hi, I'm Saphron. And this is a friend of mine, [Y/N] [L/N]". She invites us inside and we're greeted by Terra who showed us to the spare rooms. Nora talked with [Y/N] while playing with Saph's son, Adrian. So Ren and I decided to take the bags to a room the three of us decided to share.

Despite all this happening and it making me happy, I still couldn't shake the feeling that something's wrong with the others...they should've been back by now. I hope they're alright.

WooOaAAhH! The story changed...slightly.

Hey, everyone! So, to those who don't/didn't know, this story is pretty old (First written in 2018). But I was reading through my old stories, and this just felt so fucking cringey to me. So many spelling mistakes, logic errors, and worst of all...shitty...dialogue.

So I did what any good writer should do. I went back and decided to fix up the story a bit. And I think one of the main reasons ppl were turned away was the amateur level writing. Looking at this compared to my new style is so different I was shocked at how much I've changed.

But yeah, I'm fixing it up to attract new fans but keeping the same story so old fans have something to come back to and feel a sense of familiarity.

Anyway, to those of you who actually read that, I'll see you all later. Byeee