Chapter 2

(A/N)
I'm back~! Sorry I've been gone so long. I wanted to finish this before i posted so here I am again! (Don't play the song till i say so) (Song: Forever Fall)
------------------------------------------------------
***Jaune POV***

He just sat there with a mix of emotions written on his face. Fear. Worry. Sadness.

"Jaune?". I snapped back to reality as [Y/N] called my name "Huh? Oh sorry". He gestured towards the other bed "But...close the door first". I did so, then sat down. There was a little silence, the atmosphere was tense...then he spoke. "Jaune...promise you'll keep this to yourself. We haven't known each other long, but I feel I can only trust you". I nodded and leaned closer. He let out an audible sigh, "Y'know...life is stran-". "Are you stalling?". A small smile found its way onto his face. [Y/N] cleared his throat. "Jaune, I'm... I'm gay". We sat quiet for a while. "I'm glad you told me". He looked at me confused "You're okay with it?". "Well, my sister is married to a woman...so yeah". He giggled then got up "Maybe I should tell the others". "Just," I stopped him "Don't tell Nora... she'll try to get you a boyfriend any means necessary".

"Well," I got up from my bed "I'm gonna go downstairs. Need anything?". He shook his head and smiled "I'm going downstairs anyway". As we walked down, I started hearing voices. The second we reached the last step I heard Blake's words, and I was struck with regret "Oscar's missing".

[Y/N] POV
***Timeskip***

I can't believe Oscar ran off like that. I hope he's okay. I turn to Ruby "What now?". "We should split up. [Y/N], go with team JNR". We all nod then separate.

***Tiny timeskip***

"We're gonna go get some coffee. Want anything?" Nora put her hand on Jaune's shoulder. He shook his head "No thanks". "Me neither". They walk off and Jaune and I sit on a nearby bench...silent. Then out of nowhere, he gets up and walks away. "Jaune?" I jump up and follow him. "Jaune, what's wro-". We stand silent.

(Play Forever Fall)
"I miss her" Jaune said as he began to tear up. Infront of us is a large statue of Pyrrha. I place my hand on his shoulder "Me too" (Anyone get the Volume 1 reference?). "She was my bestfriend". Jaune looks at me confused. "Everyday she'd send me letters about her adventures and the people she met..." I turn to him "You always seemed the most interesting". I feel heat rushing to my cheeks. "It's beautiful isn't it?". We turn and see a woman with short red hair.

"Oh" I dry my eyes "Mrs. Nikos".

***Timeskip by me being lazy***

"[Y/N]?" I turn and see Terra behind me "You're still up?". I nod and turn back to the balcony. Jaune and Blake are outside and I was definitely not trying to eavesdrop...when Terra snapped me back to reality, "You must really like Jaune, huh?".
------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Sorry I've been gone so long. I've just been way too stressed lately, but I'm back!

Also I'm doing a Ask RWBY book soooo...ask your questions here!