Chapter 4

~Picture of Nathaniel~

**Nathaniel's POV**

After waiting for fifteen minutes, I knew something was wrong.

Very wrong.

Jeremy being the fat ass that he is, went back to go get some ice cream. I thought she went to him instead of coming back here, but when they came back about two minutes ago, they had no idea here she was.

Do that's why I am running around the water park flipping off any lifeguard who tells at me for running and searching for her.

Maybe she just went to the restroom?

No, even for a pregnant woman, it doesn't take that long to pee.

"Anything?" I asked Jeremy and Paisley when they ran up to me out of breath.

Paisleys face had tears while Jeremy looked depressed.

What the hell?

"What happened?" I asked, taking a step closer.

Jeremy slowly lifted a shopping bag in front of my face along with Skylars purse and phone.

On the phone was a sticky note that read 'Drop out of the Championships Knight. Last time Im warning you.'

That's when I lost it. I almost threw her phone on the concrete but Jeremy grabbed my hand quickly.

"It might help us." He smiled sadly.

I looked at him before nodding and stuffing it in her purse.

This is all my fault.

I continued being an ass and pushing her away even after Jeremy and I had that talk, and now we both have to pay the consequences.

Scratch that, the three of us. I swear to God if he hurts my son.. I will kill him with my bare hands.

"We gotta go man" Jeremy sighed, patting my shoulder.

I didn't notice that Kayla and that Bryson kid had showed up and I completely ignored everyone as I stormed to my car.

Getting into a wreck was the last thing on my mind as I sped down the highway, running red lights and not using blinkers or anything like that.

Championships are in a month. Wether I have to drop out or not, I'm gonna get my girl back and I'm gonna have to torture her until she loves me again.

And I'm gonna kill that fucking bastard.

****************

**Skylar's POV**

My eyelids felt so heavy as I tried opening but not succeeding.

What the hell happened?

Ugh, I need some Advil for this killer headache..

With a grunt, I managed to open my eyes but everything was a big blur. I tried moving, but cried out in pain when my sides felt so sore and I was on a hard surface.

Oh God..

Everything came back to me and I immediately tried sitting up on the floor, barely having any success.

When my eyes I ally came back to me and I could see clearly, I gasped when I saw where I was.

No, I was not in a typical dungeon type place that you love I when kidnapped, I was in a fucking bed room!

A really nice one at that! The walls were dark red with a tan carpet and he bed post was black, along with the wooden door.

Door! Oh thank God!

I stood up, wincing in pain and grabbed the handle, of course, it was locked.

Tears threatens to spill down my face but I held them back. If someone were to come in here right now, I can't let them know they got to me.

Seeing as how there was no way out, I studied my surroundings more.

In the middle of the room sat a bed with red sheets and a big black and red blanket on the bed.

Around it, was a black, see through fly net and next to it was a black wooden night stand.

This place looks like a vampires room..

I watch too many vampire movies....

Two black wooden doors were also on other walls and is slowly moved towards them.

Oh God, I could just see it now. Annabelle jumping out of the door and attacking me before stabbing me a million times with a knife.

Calm down Skylar! Deep breaths.

Slowly, I wrapped my hand around one knob beiges yanking it open.

As if motion sensed, lights flicked on and I let out a breath of relief when I saw a big black colored bathroom.

Literally, everything was black except for the glass shower door.

Why am I in here? Hell, why am I here to begin with?!

Quickly, I walked back into the bed room and hopped onto the bed, keeping my eyes on the main door at all times.

After about ten or fifteen minutes, I heard a lock click and the door slowly opened.

Now, I think in about to have a heart attack.

Oh God, Oh God, Oh God!

This is the moment where the Woman In Black jumps out and tried strangling me.

What I saw was just as bad.

The one person who I was praying this wouldn't be in charge of walked in.

"Hello Rodriguez."