Chapter 17

That night I could not sleep worth crap which sucked, seeing as how I had school the next day.

Or today..

Yeah, I got maybe four hours of sleep last night just thinking about what happened and a smile involuntarily comes to my face every time.

I sat in my bed just looking at the ceiling when my alarm went off.

Thank you lord! I thought I was gonna die of boredom!

After taking a shower and curling my hair back, I put on my clothes. White skinny jeans, a grey sweater and grey uggs worked fine..

I slid on a grey beanie before grabbing my stuff and walking out to the car.

Just like before I even left, students were all hanging out in the parking lot and a bunch of them stared at me as I drove in.

Do they even know?

Hopefully not..

I could see my friends all standing by our usual meeting spot, so I pulled in and hopped out to meet them.

"Well look who decided to show up." Paisley smirked.

"Psh, school hasn't even started yet.." I laughed.

Bryson grabbed my hand before placing a kiss on the palm and smiling at me "Morning beautiful."

Heat rose to my cheeks and I looked down at me feet to hide it "Morning Bryce."

Chuckling, Bryson leaned down to place a lingering kiss on my lips and I smiled up at him when we pulled away.

"You forget there are other people here, right?" Kayla groaned.

I smirked at her "I know you're here, I just don't care."

"Obviously.." Nathaniel mumbled.

I glared at him before turning back to Bryson "We should get to class."

******************

The day went by slow.

Like really, really slow.

Stares. Glares. Rumors. Mocking.

Everything I had to deal with was so freaking stressful!

Nate took care of everyone telling the rumors and All my friends yelled at anyone who looked at me funny.

Bryson asked me if I wanted to come over today, so we are hanging out in the parking lot right now until we leave to go to his place.

People don't have to worry about us doing something because you know.. Im kinda freaking pregnant!

"Hello?"

Kayla waved her hands in front of my face and I blinked before looking around. Everyone in the group was staring at me.

"You spaced out again." Nate smirked.

I stuck my tongue out at him. Childish, I know but he's a butthole.

"You're such a kid.." He chuckled.

"You're just jealous that you aren't this awesome Nathaniel."

He looke at me in disbelief before busting out laughing "Me? Jealous of you? What?! Why? Why would you think that?"

"Because Im amazingly awesome while you're like an old depressed grandpa" I stomped my foot.

"Or you're like a hold while in a grown man with an awesome life?"

"Yeah... I like my way better."

It was ten I noticed Kayla, Paisley and Jeremy staring at us in awe while Bryson glared at Nate.