Chapter 16

Okay everybody! I am really wanting new ideas to put in this book to make it as exciting as can be so everyone will be in the edge of their seat wanton more but I can't do that without knowing what you guys want to read.. I would really appreciate if people sent me ideas on what they want to happen in the book and every idea I like I'm gonna mix it in somewhere in the book so everyone enjoys what they are reading. Thank you my little chicken fingers!

I love you all!

~Emily

***********************************

Bryson kept knocking on my door to hurry up before we were late and I kept yelling at him to shut up and that I'm fat so I'm slow.

The Championships were three hours away from here, so we are all nearing half way to eat at a fancy restraint to celebrate his big win.

The Championships ended about an hour ago, and I haven't talked to him yet, and I'm kind of scared of what he'll say.

When he tried giving me money like he said he would, it is going to be so awkward..

So far I have no outfit picke out and in freaking out. Why? I have no idea..

My hair was curled behind my back with my bangs braided to the side with a bobby pin pinning it down.

Volumizing mascara and some eyeliner with a shadowy black eye shadow look covered my eyes and made my blue eyes pop out like diamonds.

I groaned in frustration as I looked down my isle of clothes but came up with nothing.

A yelp involuntarily came out of my mouth when I felt warm hands wrap around my waist and pull me into a hard chest.

How he managed to get his arms around my stomach, ill never know..

"Bryce.." I groaned.

It was then that I realized that I was only in my undergarments and I wrapped my arms around myself.

I never felt self confident about myself unless I'm around Bryson. I think it's the way he looks at me..

I don't know, it's just weird.. Thanks to a special lotion/ gel Karlie gave me, I haven't gotten any stretch marks get and I am forever grateful for that.

The only thing I hate is how big I am.. When I wasn't seven and a half months pregnant I was really skinny but thanks to my son, I'm a whale..

"What? You're so beautiful." He whispered, kissing below my ear, making me giggle."

"You know, it's not healthy for a relationship to have lies." I smiled, turning to face him and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Then our relationship is extremely healthy." He grinned, leaning down and pressing his lips to mine.

I smiled as I kissed him back softly but pulled away. "I can't find anything to wear.."

He smirked and rolled his eyes before walking behind me and moving some things around.

"What about this?" he smiled, holding up a dress.

"Where did you find that?!" I yelled.

He burst out laughing "It was literally just right there in plain sight."

"It totally was not." I growled, grabbing it from his hands and shooing him out the door.

The black dress that used to be way to big on me and still had the price tag on had long sleeves made out of see through black lace while the black fabric covered everything down to a few inches above my knees.