Chapter 27

I froze.

His lips were on mine, and I froze.

What is he doing?!

Instead of pulling away, my hormones got the best of me as I moved my lips against his, wrapping my legs around his waist and pulling him closer.

Tingles ran through my veins and I ran my fingers through Nates wet hair as he deepened the kiss.

We were so caught up with everything that was happening, that when I heard a throat clear from behind me, I nearly jumped out of my skin backing away.

A look of pride and disgust was clear on Jer's face as he stared at us with a shocked face.

Out of nowhere, he began clapping and jumping up and down like a two year old girl on crack.

I want to see that....

"I knew this would happen!!" He squealed, pointing to us where I noticed that Nate was still hovering over me, staring at Jer with a confused look.

I slid out from under him before clearing my throat.

"I think that is it for today. Im gonna take Kaden to the mall with me." I simply stated before slipping on an under armor shirt and some yoga capris.

Surprisingly, Kaden was still sleeping when I picked up the carrier, so I softly carried it towards the exit.

I waved goodbye to Nate and Jeremy, who were just staring at me, before walking out the door and to my car.

****************

"Come on K, you're getting so big." I said in a baby voice, ticking the little monsters arms as he gave me a gummy smile.

You know, cause he has no teeth... Oh never mind!

I unbuckled the car seat before grabbing my baby and slinging my purse over my shoulder.

"Hmmm... What are we gonna get today?" I smiled at him as he wrapped his tiny hand over my pointer finger.

People smiled at me and I saw some people from school as walked into the big mall and over to the first interesting store I saw.

Hot Topic

Oh baby I've missed you!

Black Veil Brides 'Rebel Love Song' was playing when I walked in and not too many people were in, which I was grateful for.

The less the merrier. I know, I changed it.

The woman behind the desk who had on no color except black, wore a bunch of makeup, and had a bunch of piercings looked at me funny before looking back down at her magazine lazily.

Okay bitchette....

I grabbed a basket before placing Baby K in the baby seat and starting down the shirt isle.

Nothing I don't already have.....

Kaden grabbed something from the shelf, causing me to stop the basket and smile at him.

"You can't have that baby, this is for big people.."

He gave me a babyish grin of his and I chuckled before grabbing it out of his hands and gasping "How did you find this?!"

HE FOUND THE NEWIST BLACK VEIL BRIDES TANK TOP!!!!!

(I really don't know if a new one just came out, but it just sounded so right for this scene so...)

On top of the thin, black fabric was the BVB star with the words 'We Are The Fallen Angels' below it in bold letters.

In the basket we go!