Chapter 9

~Picture of Bryson~

**Nathaniel's POV**

After an hours drive to the middle of no where, the car pulled up to a big wooden cabin.

It was two stories high, long, and isolated in the middle of the woods.

Two black SUVs were parked in the middle of the driveway, so we stopped the car and everyone hopped out.

As we neared the front door quietly, I heard male voices from the inside.

What caught my attention was a scream. Not just any scream.

Skylars scream.

Without thinking, I instinctively kicked down the door and found about four men sitting in a lounge area talking.

They all immediately jumped up and three of them pulled out guns and pointed it at us while one ran up the stairs.

Jeremy was next to me in an instant and Bryson was behind us, doing God knows what.

The screams continued as we all stared at each other in silence, but finally I pounced on a guy closest to me.

Him not expecting the sudden movement, it was easy for me to put him in a head lock and cut off his air so he passed out.

Jeremy was punching the shit out of another guy but stopped when we heard Rodriguez.

"Calm the fuck down!" He yelled.

I turned my attention to the staircase and saw the boy and Rodriguez all standing there.

"Bryson! What a surprise to see you here! Though I can't say the same about Nathaniel and Jeremy." He smirked, walking down.

"Where is Skylar?" I growled.

"That's for me to know. We have some unsettled business Nathan." He stated

"Give her to me!" I shouted, ready to pounce.

"She is mine and she will always be! Drop out if the fucking championships Nathaniel!"

"I wouldn't ever do that just for a cocky bastard like you."

"You ruined my life! You took away my carter and now I'm stuck here! If you won't drop out, I'm gonna kill you and take away fly our son along with your little girlfriend!"

Before I could comprehend what was happening, Rodriguez had a gun in front of me.

"Say goodbye Nathaniel."

Two gunshots were heard but I felt nothing.

What the hell?

I opened my eyes and Rodriguez was on the ground laying in a puddle if blood.

I turned to see what happened and my eyes widened when I saw Bryson holding a gun up with an extremely shocked expression on his face.

"Please don't tell Skylar." Is all he whispered.

I nodded my head and my thoughts immediately went back to Skylar.

I have to save her.

Jeremy was o the ground wrestling with the boy that stood behind Rodriguez, so I ran past them and up the stairs.

The second floor was nothing but doors, but I knew which one my Princess was held in because of the sobs sounding through the doors.

A key was held by a hook above the door so I grabbed it and slid it into the hole.

Stupid people..

The door slammed open and I pushed it hard and Skylar was on the bed screaming while cradling her stomach and I ran up to her before gathering her in my arms.

"Shh.. Princes.. Everything is okay. You're safe." I whispered in her ear.

Skylar finally opened up her eyes before they shut again and she fell limp in my arms.

The color drained from my face as I examined her beat up body.

Her face was bloody and bruised while her nose was bent out of place.

That motherfucker deserved to die.

After a few minutes of holding Skylar in my arms and comforting her even though she wasn't completely there, Jeremy and Beyson walked into the room.

Bryson's face was still pale and he still looked shocked by what happened, but I don't blame him.

I've killed one person in my life. By accident though. A guy tried to rape my mom before everything happened and I stabbed him with a butterfly knife my dad had gotten me.

He died that night but I didn't regret it. I may have saved her life, so I didn't regret it but I was extremely shocked so I knew how Bryson felt.

"We have to leave" Jeremy said in a weak voice.

I nodded my head before standing up and putting Skylar in his arms.

He walked ahead of us and I stopped Bryson.

"Thank you man." I sighed, pulsating his shoulder.

He gave me a weak smile and nodded "You're welcome."

We all reached the bottom of the stairs and headed to the car before starting it and driving away from the hell hole.

**Kayla's POV**

Paisley and I sat in Skylars living room with Jeremy's brother Charles as we waited for everyone to get back with Sky.

Jeremy had called Charles using Nate's phone and asked him to come over to check on Sky. Him being a part time doctor had its good things.

After about a half hour of waiting, the door flew open and Nathan walked in holding Skyalr in his arms.

His cheeks had slight traced of tears but it was Skylar I was worried about.

She looked awful.

Bruises were all over her face and her nose looked a little funny.

I breathed out a sigh of relief when I saw her belly and her breathing normal.

Charles immediately ran up to her with his bag and knelt down next to the couch by her.

An hour passed as he examined her to make sure everything was okay and he said she had a small concussion but she should be fine.

Skylar also had a broken nose, but to my disgust, Charles snapped it back in place before outing those little white things on their nose that help her breath right and he had to stitch up two deep cuts.

One on her leg and another on her face.

When he was done with that, Nate Carried Skylar up to the bathroom and Paisley and I have her a bath before changing her into some of her undergarments and sweatpants with a sweater.

Now the three of us are in her room.

Her still sleeping and Paisley and I just sitting there deep in thought.

"Do you think he did anything to her?" Paisley whispered.

I looked up and a year fell down my cheek "I really don't know. She was only in lingerie when they found her.." I sighed.

She nodded her head and looked down at her lap.

"We all need to get ourselves together now that she is back safely. She would hate that we haven't been taking care if ourselves."

I nodded my head. "You're right. Lets go."

We both walked down the stairs and found the boys all in a deep conversation in the living room.

Cutting straight to the point, I said "We need to eat, sleep and shower. She won't want to see us like this."

With that, I walked into the kitchen and made us all pancakes before setting that, strawberries and milk on the table for everyone.

Everyone are in silence besides saying thank you to me and Paisley and Jeremy went into the baby's room to sleep I the floor together, Charles and I slept in the living room sofas and Nate went up to sleep with Skylar.

I hope she's okay.