Chapter 32

Epilogue

I stared at my reflection in the mirror, trying to breath properly.

This is the day.

The day Ive been waiting for, for three years.

The day I will be married to the one person I love.

Skylar Knight..

I love that name!

Paisley curled my hair back as Kayla tried getting my dress all out of the closet.

The chest was tight and strapless and had a dark blue ribbon below it, going behind the back and down the train.

The shoes I was to wear were dark blue heels that made me almost as tall as Nate.

Note that I said almost.

Nate proposed to me on our three year anniversary.

Kaden was three and a half and was tree to bring the ring out as he proposed to me at the fighting ring, the first time I saw him fight.

Now I know what you're thinking, Nate did stop fighting. I was training and he was there, watching.

He is now working as a football, wrestling, and baseball coach at Richland High and he absolutely loves his job.

Me, on the other hand, just graduated Medical School and am applying for a job at a nearby hospital soon.

So life is king pretty good.

"There." Paisley grinned, motioning me to stand. "Hair and makeup are done. Just Dont mess it up while outing the dress on."

I nodded my head and stepped inside f the dress as Kayla and Paisley perfected it and tightened it up.

Sabrina was outside, arranging the wedding as we got ready and she looks just as beautiful as ever in her Maid of Honor dress.

Paisley and Kayla are my Brides Maids while Jeremy and Beyson are Nates grooms men.

Or whatever you call them..

Kaden is a ring barer and Paisleys now two year old daughter Gloria is the flower girl.

Yeah.. Jeremy and Paisley got married a year after Nate and I got back together....

I heard the door open from behind me and I turned to see Sabrina smiling at me "It's time."

********************************

I held my head high as I joined arms with Brad, Sabrina's husband of one year, who is now like a father to me as we were about to walk down the isle.

"You have nothing to worry about Sky." He smiled, kissing my forehead.

I nodded my head and let out a deep breath I didn't know I was holding when I heard the music turn on.

The doors opened and I was greeted by a roomful of people and a handsome looked Nate at the end of the alter, smiling at me with his hands in his pockets, making him look almost edible...

Damn, my hormones never changed over the years.......

Brad led me down the isle and wen we got to the end, I stepped in front of Nate and he took my hands in his.

The priest smiled at us before looking up at everyone and motioning them to sit down.

"We are gathered here today to witness the..."

I zoned out.

Who zones out at their freaking marriage!?

This girl!

Anyways.. I zoned out and locked eyes with Nate and my heart beat immediately stirred.

He smirked at me and mouthed 'You're so beautiful'.

A blush came to my cheeks and I looked down nervously at my dress covered feet.

"-Do you Skylar Bradley take Nathaniel Knight as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." I nodded my head.

"And do you Nathaniel take Skylar as your lawfully wedded wife?"

Nate looked at me as he answered "Of course."

Kaden walked over to us at the command of the priest and Nate bent down before sliding a golden ring with three big diamonds on top next to my silver band with small diamond engagement ring.

I repeated the process with Nates plain gold ring that had S&N carved on the inside.

The priest smiled at us before closing his bible.

"I know pronounce you man and wife."