Chapter 6

~Picture of Paisley~

**Jeremy's POV**

"What?!" I yelled my voice causing Paisley to flinch.

I sighed and wrapped an arm around her as I waited for Skylar to respond.

"I should have known, God I'm so stupid! Bryson always told me about Caleb but he never mentioned Rodriguez" Her fragile voice cried out.

"Hey. Hey, it's not your fault Sky. So help me God, when I ind that mother fucker-"

"Jeremy! If Bryson was involved, he wouldn't have told me so much about Rodriguez" she hissed.

Before I could respond, in the background I heard a knock on the door and Rodriguez's gruff voice.

"What are you doing in there?" he yelled.

"Sorry, I'm washing off." Skylar called out.

"I really have to go Jer. Tell everyone I love them." She whispered.

"Wait sky-"

The line went dead..

Okay!I warn you! This part has really disturbing scenes in it so you might want to skip if you aren't like that. Im trying to make this like a real kidnap thing so.. Yeah!

**Skylar's POV**

"Okay baby, if you aren't out in ten minutes I'm coming in." He stated through the door.

"Okay." I called out.

Shit, shit, shitty shit shit!

As quick as my fat body could take me, I hopped in the shower and in one minute did my hair soaps and scrubbed body wash on me.

Quickly, I washed off and slipped on my bra before the bathroom door clicked open.

I had on no underwear.

Rodrigues stepped in and his eyes immediately went down my body.

He obviously has a thing for pregnant chicks. That's disgusting..

Taking a few steps back, I tried putting on the underwear on that he had given me, but Rodriguez just smirked before coming over to me.

"You're so sexy baby.." He whispered, trailing his tongue over my neck.

Oh the need to puke right now..

"Please.." I whispered.

Instead of saying anything, Caleb's hand trailed down my body and stopped at my 'private area' and cupped it.

"Put this on instead, get prepared, and meet me in the bedroom in ten minutes." He smirked evilly, handing me a silk, see through cover up.

Umm... Ew?

I nodded my head weakly as he smiled before turning and walking out.

Tears slid down my face and I had a feeling to take another shower just because of him touching me, but I was afraid of what he would do.

After slipping into the clothing, I slipped the phone in my hand and made sure it was on silent before walking into the bedroom.

Caleb was no where to be found, so I ran to the bed before sliding it under the mattress and setting it back down.

Just as I got comfortable on the bed, the door creaked open and Rodriguez walking in holding a leather belt and a muzzle.

What in the hell..?

Obviously by instinct, I scoot farther in the bed, away from him, but he just smirked and walked to the bed, next to me.

"You can't escape me baby.." He whispered, trailing his fingers down my face.

I turned my head in disgust and as I did that, pain hit my head hard.

The fucker punched me!

Usually I would have gone off on him, but for the sales of my baby, I stayed silent.

"Do you know why you are here?" He yelled.

I whimpered at his tone and shook my head.

"Because I'm gonna make him pay for what he did to me." he whispered, yanking my hair back. "He took away my career. Something I loved! Now, I have nothing.. That is exactly what I'm gonna do to him. Im gonna take away what he loves and he will have nothing."

"Please don't I cried out, outing a hand on my stomach.

"Oh! Im not gonna kill anybody, I will simply take you both away- which I already have- beat you both and then keep you as mine forever. At least until your little lover boy is dead." he chuckled.

"You are evil." I spat.

His amused expression turned hard in a matter of milliseconds and the buckle of the belt hit me in the face, making me scream in pain.

"I am not evil! Im just getting revenge!"

Fucking psychopath!!

I cried out as tears streamed down my face. "We don't want anyone hearing you do we?" He asked.

Before I could question anything, the muzzle was placed over my mouth and everything that came out sounded like a moan.

Kicking and screaming, I tried to get out of Caleb's reach, but he tied my arms to the headboard with leather ropes and then put socks on my feet.

I have no idea why..

Rodriguez slowly trailed his hand down my body until they reached my 'area' and they went up my dress.

This can't be happening.

No no no no no no no no no!!!

I thrashed around more but he ended up slapping me again. "Stop moving or it won't be pleasurable! Im pleasuring you baby!"

God this guy really is a psycho..

When the thong I had been given was ripped off, all hope was lost and I laid limp, letting Caleb do what he desired.

No, there wasn't any of his private areas involved, my pleasure meant his fingers and tongue.

Yeah, I know. So disturbing.

I feel like such a dirty slut..

Maybe it's because i am.. After all, I did get myself knocked up.