two; night one

Luke's POV

I can't believe she agreed to sleep with me for 4 nights. I can't believe I didn't argue it! 

"Earth to Lucas?!" Calum snaps in front of me.

"That's not even my name!" I say.

"But it gets your attention." He sighs.

"We have to figure out this whole Gemma thing. I don't know if I can handle her being in the bus just for one night." Michael whines.

"Just act like you give a shit and she'll make out with you, simple." I say.

The guys look at me with a look saying, 'It's different with us."  

"She's actually going to do this." Calum says.

"I'm sure Luke won't mind." Ashton winks.

I don't understand why they act like this whenever we talk about Gemma. Yeah we had a one night thing which ended in nothing, and now I'm over it. Gemma's just another stuck up singer/guitarist thinking she's hot punk rock shit. 

"It's not my fault if she falls out." I say.

.

.

.

Gemma's POV

I repeatedly kick the wall of my dressing room, which was still partly covered in shaving cream. Why ME?! Why did they have to take MY clothes and force ME to sleep in LUKE HEMMING'S BED?! It's all because Luke can't get over what happened 3 years ago and he has turned this all into one giant rivalry. 

"GODDAMNIT!" I scream at the top of my lungs and immediately the guys run into my dressing room and I decide it's the perfect time to get them back. I fall to the floor and Luke runs up to me first. I lean into his chest, ignoring the feeling of his muscles under his shirt. I force tears out and curl into a little ball.

"Woah what happened?" Luke asks me softly. I see him motion for the rest of the guys to go away, and they do. 

"My boyfriend back in Australia! He just broke up with me." I say in between fake snifles.

"I'm sorry Gemma. I didn't know you were in a relationship. He's stupid-" I cut him off with laughter. He gives me a totally confused look as I stand up and lean against the wall for support.

"You little shit." He mumbles.

"You're so gullible, Hemmings." I laugh.

"At least I get to sleep in my own tour bus." He winks and walks right out of the room as if nothing happened. I groan knowing that I have to sleep in the same tour bed with Luke. How am I going to fit anyways?! I am not a twig! And Luke isn't either. I put my head up against the wall as I kick myself for ever getting into this situation.

.

.

.

Ashton's POV

"Are you guys excited for 5 Seconds of Summer?!" Gemma yells into the microphone faking admiration for us. The crowd screams filling up the arena. It's only the first month of the tour and I'm not getting tired of this one bit. Gemma says something I don't care to hear and runs backstage. We have 3 minutes before we're on. 

"Break a leg, Luke!" She smiles sweetly. 

For a moment I see what seems like true happiness in his eyes until she opens her mouth again.

"Thanks." Luke says flatly.

"No I mean literally, please break a leg." She says and blows a kiss our way then saunters off to her dressing room. Bitch much?