twelve; beaten

Gemma's POV

Calum just got out of rehab two weeks ago, so Luke and I decided to throw him a party. He deserved it and he needed to get over Mia aka bitch-who-kissed-my-boyfriend-leading-to-calum-getting-hit-by-a-car-and-almsot-dying. And then I kissed him. We kissed. I admit I felt something with Calum, but i felt more with Luke. I loved Luke, not Calum.

"Hey babe." Luke says.

"Hey hot stuff." I wink.

"You ready for Cal's party?" He asks.

"Yeah I think." I say.

"His old friends are coming over." Luke mumbles.

"Is that bad?"

"Yeah they hate us!"

"You, Mikey and Ash?"

"YEAH."

"Oh."

"God his friends are douchebags."

"Kinda sounds like someone I used to know.." I trail off and poke his stomach. He raises his eyebrows as I feel his toned muscles under his shirt and I blush.

"Um I think my mom is calling me from downstairs." I say and run downstairs and I just hear Luke say,

"Your mom lives in another country, babe!" And I just laugh.

I run to the door when I hear the doorbell buzz through our house in LA. We have been staying here for a few weeks now and it already feels like a new home to me.

"Can I help you?" I ask to the group of guys standing outside. There was 4 of them, and I cant lie to myself--they were hot.

"We are here for Calum's party." The tallest one says.

"Oh! It doesnt start for another hour though." I say.

"Is Calum there?" The tattooed one asks.

"Um, yeah. He's sleeping."

"Listen babe, let us in." Tall One says.

"Listen to me idiots, come back in an hour and dont EVER call me babe again." I hiss and they just stare at me.

"You're even sexier when you're mad." Tall One winks. The door opens and I turn around and see Luke standing there, looking angrier than I've ever seen him.

"Oh!! Its Lukey Pookey." Tall Guy says.

"Shut up, Travis. She's my girlfriend get the fuck out." He spits.

"Wow baby you're dating this loser?!" Tall Guy says and I slap him as hard as I can, ignoring the sting on my palm.

"Bitch!" He says and pushes me. I fall backwards into the house and land on my back. Luke bends over me and makes sure i'm okay and then he punches Tall Guy aka Travis. Travis stumbles back and then all I see is Luke falling to the ground getting kicked and punched. I stand up and try and push the guys away but they shove me back.

"What the hell?!" I hear someone yell.

Calum.

"This loser punched me Calum!" Travis says.

"Get out! NOW!" Calum yells, holding his side. He must be in pain from yelling and walking and all that. The guys just scoff and walk away. I run to Luke's side and kiss his neck over and over. He just moans and pulls my head into his chest. Calum helps him up and I run to get the first aid kit.

"You okay?" I ask as I finish putting a bandaid on Luke's cheek.

"They deserved it." He says.

"You defended me, its okay." I smile.

"Gemma.."

"Yes?"

"I need to tell you something. I've been meaning to tell you." He says.

***

A/N: hey lol!!! Long time its been haha. Cliffhangers :p Update tonight xxoo love you

-mee