sixteen; the end

um omg this is the last chapter haha(: enjoy x epilouge next!

[luke's pov]

i wake up to bright green eyes staring back at me. i see our memories inside, dancing around in the golden specks. the fights, the kisses, the sex. it's crazy how a few months ago gemma ross hated me and i hated her but now i'm hopelessly in love with her and she wants me and not harry styles or calum but me. she wants me, and i need her. i love her.

"good morning." she snuggles up to me and whispers into my bare chest.

"you're cute in the morning." i smile.

"you're hot as fuck, always." she laughs quietly.

"gemma ross, i need to tell you something." 

"luke hemmings, i'm listening."

"every time i see you, my heart starts racing. every time we touch, i feel the sparks. every time we kiss, i feel the love. every time i hear you say my name, i feel at home. gemma ross, i love you and have loved you since the day i was fortunate to be stuck with you. you're beuatiful, you're sexy, you're funny, you're weird, you're silly, you're annoying, you're smart, you're dumb, you're crazy, and you're mine. i love you so freaking much i can barely tell you. i am the luckiest person to ever live to have you with me right now. just to see you, look at you, laugh with you, smile with you..i love you." i say, short of breath.

"god i love you." she says and kisses me. 

and i kiss back.

***

a/n: just ended. woah. weird. epilouge next babes. x surprise ending lol!