Chapter Twenty One: Drea's Dren

Shot for 27k babys <3

-

"Just control you mind." I heard her say as she made me, once again... meditate. Dear lord I can't meditate for the life of me. I'm supposed to think about nothing, but then I think about trying to think about nothing. Is there a trick to this?

"I can't..." I groan, unfolding my legs and opening my eyes.

"I'm trying to get you to a special place, my dear. I've been there, all the Drea's have been there. It opens up your powers, trust me."

I let out a huff, and fold my legs again. Gently closing my eyes I attempt for the seventh time.

I blocked out Elenours voice, and basically all sound around me.

I focused on the darkness, keeping my eyelids sealed.

This better get me to a special place, alright. I thought before just letting everything go blank.

-

White.

White is the color that surrounded me.

It's a hollow and very empty place, I don't have a sense of direction. It's a pale white dull place and that's all I can say. Nothing more.

I unfold my legs and rise, still in my Nike pros and a tank top. There's no smell to this place nor a feeling to it. I could probably walk miles and it would lead me no where.

I wish I asked Elenour about this place before I came.

"Hello?" I feel stupid calling. Like one of those people in a horror movie that asks if the bad guy is there.

As I asummed, no reply.

I begin to walk, no where directly in particular... not that there is anywhere in particular to walk to.

"Anastasia.." The voice I hear is light, and persuasive, it wants me to follow it. It's a pretty voice, beautiful almost, it's like it could say anything and I would do it.

I keep following the voice to my left, it begins to get closer.

I'm getting rather tired of following people into places I'm not fimiliar with.

"Anastasia.." It calls one more time, but this time I hear it fade. It seems to go.

"Well this is great" I mumble under my breathe, it led me no where.

I look behind me, all white. And nothing but white.

But it was almost like I jinxed it, things started to appear in front of me. Three objects started to shimmer..

A sword, that looked like it could impale anything in its way.

A dagger, the blade is staggered and curved to perfection, it looks made of silver.

And a bow and arrow, the string is plucked tight and the arrows are all made of a thick metallic surface.

I just stare at them, blinking. They just appeared... out of thin air.

"Choose." The voice comes back. Choose a weapon? My gods I hope I'm not fighting anything. I glance at all the lethal weapons, It's almost like one is calling to me.

I pick my weapon up. I choose the sword.

"Anastasia.." The voice moves further away and I have to jog to catch up.

As I jog the white around me begins to get darker and darker. The ground begins to turn green and above begins to turn a dark blue. Things start forming like a puzzle. Trees starting appearing, grass begins growing and stars begin shining. Everything turns all quite beautiful.

I look back, nothing. No more white, just fields upon fields of grass and forrest. The grass is long and it tickles my thighs, a cold breeze brushes against my skin and goose bumps start.

"Anastasia." The voice is close now. Its in front of me.

An elegant figure stands in front of me, long dark hair and a seductive essence. She looks like a goddess.

In fact.. she is a goddess.

"Lady Artemis?" I ask.

"Anastasia my beautiful child." She begins walking to me. "Hello," She smiles and I feel enlightened by everything. Her vibe is so peaceful.

"What are you doing here?" I ask looking into her deep blue eyes.

"Darling, I'm in every Drea's Dren." She simply says placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Drew's Dren?"

"Drea's Dren." She repeats "It's like an initiation," She pauses looking down at my hands "I see you've chosen the sword, my dear."

I nod, "I predicted that you would."

"Why do I need a sword?" I ask her and she warmly replies.

"It's your weapon now. Trust me, if you ever try to use it you'll know everything about it. It will be like you were born with it."

"Woah," Is all I let out at the goddess before me.

"It's such a shame you were born mortal, my plans for you didn't go as expected." She tells me.

"Pardon?" I ask, what plans?

"You weren't meant to be born human. I had to improvise, I paired you with one of my alphas."

"Woah." I say again. Everything she tells me is just pure amazement.

"But that's not why we're here," She looks at me directly in the eyes this time.

"Why are we here?"

"Would you like to open your powers?" She asks and I know what I'm supposed to say.

"Yes," I whisper. I see her smile, and I close my eyes. I feel her palm over my head and it's as if I fell asleep right then and there.

~

I jolt awake and my eyes shoot open. I'm back where I started. In Zach's house.

I catch my breathe back, that wasn't a dream was it?

"Elenour?" I call.

"Welcome back." Is all I hear before I realize it wasn't a dream. It was a Drea's Dren.

-
Thank you to the people that were here during my little edit crisis when all this chapter deleted :)

Thanks for 30k guys

-Z