Chapter Twenty Six: Last Look

Thank you for 40k reads!

++++

"Go Anabelle!" I shout as a pack of wolves attack all five of us Drea's. I watch as she flicks her Hand to in incoming wolf and it collapses to the ground in agony. Her power of inflicting pain is quite astonishing.

"Sia! Watch out!" Penny yells. But I already know there's a wolf behind me, I've been using my future ability to look into when and where I get attacked by rouges. I duck down, knowing that its jumping, and I watch it jump over me. I take my sword from behind me and the rouge and I look at each other. He pounces, and I attack him right in the heart.

2 rogues down, 3 to go.

I take my interest on Nim who is sitting down. And in front of her, a wolf also sitting. Her eyes are closed and they both look pretty calm right up until she gets up and cuts his head off. Bless the ability to communicate with animals, and kill them when they least expect.

I watch as Nicole throws a wolf across the room with her mind, it hits the wall, unconscious.

1 more rouge.

Wait no, there's two. Why are there two wolves for Penny to fight when we all had one? Where is Penny?

We all look a little confused until we realize that Penny is over there.

Penny is a wolf.

She shapeshifted as a wolf and now the rouge she is meant to be fighting, thinks she is in his pack. She is smart.

Then out of no where she pounces, in top of him and claws into his chest, leaving him to bleed to death.

She morphs back into human form and we wait for Elenour to end the simulation.

--

"Well done, ladies." Elenour congratulates us on our hard training, and now we're ready.

We all sit in the lounge with proud smiles upon our faces.

"Yeah, good job today guys." Oliver chirps entering the room. "Went to go into the Simulation room and see how you guys were going, hard to admit but you're better than my wolves."

"That's right girls, its because of your team effort" Elenour finds herself an excuse to turn this into a lesson.  "As long as you are a team, you'll be fine."

"Don't worry El, we got this. "

"Well I hope you all do."

I've been having flashes lately. Its like I'm asleep and a vision hits me. And that's what just hit me.

I saw the house, it was quiet, silent and dark. It was mearly a shine of light when dawn broke in, and you could hear the rumbling growls and the sound of paws hitting the ground.

I knew, that this woild be tomorrow.  That they would attack tomorrow.

Snapping back to my sight, everyone was staring at me. Oliver, Elenour, Penny, all the girls, Kevin even seemed to appear in the short space I had visioned.

"Sia.. what did you see?" Oliver slowly asked me, holding his breath almost.  Everyone around this household knew that any day they could come, but I was the only one to clarify which day and when.

I swallowed before saying the two words, "Tomorrow morning."

--

The news speead like wild fire around the packs, and we were all taking shifts in groups to sleep and regaining our energy. Some choose to gather things like weapons and prepare them selves, others took the opportunity to call their loved ones.

I was running down the halls to grab my two swords that I would use in battle, when Max ran past me. Our arms brushed against each other and I still felt those tingles.

We both turned around. He looked at me and I couldn't read him, he looked like he wanted to say something, but I don't know if I wanted to hear it. Besides, we didnt havr much time. His green eyes looked strained,  and I missed kissing him so much. I wanted to hug him, but a part of me didnt want to feel like this. I don't want him to think he can just do these things to me, continously stand ignorant and then I'd fall to his feet. No, I wouldn't cave in.

I took one last look at his olive skin, green eyes, freckles on his noes, rosey cheecks and dominant jawline and didnt look back.

I was turning the corridor corner when I heard him shout.

"Be safe, please."

This wouldn't be the last time I see him, and that isnt the Drea in me speaking, that's just me.

-

Yo thanks for reading this it took me like 68 years to write and it kept deleting itself and ugh my life omfg.

I actually blame xmen ive been getting really into the comics and omg I love it.

Next chapter is gonna be long as :D

-Z