Chapter Twenty Three: Midnight Mishaps

It's now been a month since I've spoken to him. 

I suppose it hurts, but I just don't think about it as much anymore. He was on my mind all day everyday, now I can easily go a day without thinking of him, unless someone mentions him or something reminds me of him. Like the smell of a certain deodorant, or when I look in the mirror and see my necklace around my neck, I remember him getting me that. 

I've been spending my time on other things, which is good. I've been doing intense training and my powers are seriously developed compared to when I first meet Elenour. I can tell the future without having to sleep, and if someone asks me too. I just don't like taking advantage of it, so I don't use it as much as I would probably like to. 

Also I've been spending time with everybody, I have a lot of new friends. Claire and I go out a lot, and it makes me happy to know that at least Oliver visits her every night before he goes to sleep to wish her good night and just hold her hand for a moment. Jordayne has settled in, we all got separate rooms, except for Jordayne and Cassie because it was best that they weren't to be alone. 

Jordayne is a really nice girl when you get to know her, it took me a while to break the ice with her. She's shy, and fragile, hard to get to. But after she opened up to Kevin, Me and the other girls, her interacting skills are really good, and i'm rreally proud of her for being so brave. Sometimes I can hear her crying, but she breaks down a lot so it's become a normal thing to hear. Beside's the fact that it's really sad.

I think her crying may have woken me up, but I can't hear anything now. My room is a dark room, and I suppose I kind of like it like that. But it's hard trying to find the light switch at these kind of times. 

"Ouch," I mutter walking into a drawer, rubbing my thigh better. My hands trail down the painted blue walls, that look like nothing but empty in the dark. I feel a switch and my fingers flick it on as I find the door handle and walk out to the kitchen.

11:11 I read my watch. Most people make wishes, but I've never believed in that kind of thing. 

When I hear a ratling spoon and bowl, I know I'm not the only one that's hungry for a midnight snack, and I can no doubt guess who it's going to be. 

"Hey bitch face," I hear Cassie greet me, I can see her big eyes behind her glasses through the dim candle light that she's lit.  Her greetings never get old to me, they make me quite happy besides the fact of it being an insult. 

"Hey ya," I smile grabbing cereal out of the pantry, I reckon she's the reason i'm obsessed with breakfast foods. 

"I've taught you well, young grasshopper." She motions to my food, eating her own cocoa puffs. 

"Why yes you have," I say with a spoon in my mouth laughing. 

"What brings you up at this hour, Love?" She asks sitting on the bench, with a hand over her stomach. 

"Just kind of been thinking about things, I guess" I tell her honestly, she always seems to get it. 

"I say," She leans in closer to me, "You do some squats and show that boy the booty he's missing." I laugh and so does she. Great advice from Cassie. 

"And what keeps you up, M'lady?" I exchange in questioning in what brings us to the kitchen at almost midnight.

"This little shit," She points at her stomach "I've been having contractions all night."

Cassie's been having contractions for about the last few days, and she's groaning non stop.

"But it'll stop soon enough.." She smiles and we both continue to eat our breakfast at midnight in silence. 

Until then of course I hear water spill.

"Did you drop milk on the ground or something?" I ask her, I don't really feel like mopping up a mess. 

"No..." She puts down her bowl and runs her fingers through her hair.

"Are you okay?" 

"My water just broke." She tells me looking a little bit more frightened than usual, but I presume that's normal knowing that a baby will be coming out of you in a few hours. 

"Oh shit," I put down my bowl, "Why don't you just sit on the couch, I'll turn on the light and go grab Ian?" 

"Yes, Please and thank you." I fastly walk her to the couch, she sits down holding her stomach and breathing in and out rather loudly. I flick on the light and gap upstairs on my way to find Ian. 

I smile running down the hallway, the baby is coming! I'm so excited for them both. I run down to the door that Ian is usually in, he shares a room with a few others, so they can just get up together.

I don't even knock, I just open it. 

The lights on and I see Zach spread across a bed, looking as tired as ever, with Oliver and Uriah playing some sort of card game, looking very intensely at each other, and Max and Ian reading over a few papers. I haven't seen his face in so long. He happens to be the first eyes that come to contact with mine.

"Not now, Sia.." He groans and the smile that was on my face is immediately wiped off. That was rude. He doesn't even know why I'm here and he's basically telling me to go away with the heavy tone of his voice. 

"I'm not here for you," I almost spit, giving him a now grim look. "I'm here for Ian, actually."

"Yes?" Ian asks looking up,taking his reading glasses off. I smile at the thought of him not knowing that his first child is on the way. "What are you smiling at?"

"Cassie." I pause and his mouth opens, and I know that he was about to ask if she was okay or not, but I say it before he can "Baby is on it's way." He get's up almost as soon as I say baby and grabs a jacket. 

"Oh my god," He runs his fingers through his hair just like Cassie did, but instead of looking frightened he looks over the moon. "Come with us, we'll go to the TSH" 

I don't look back before going out the door, I don't think I want to either. 

~

TSH.

The Supernatural Hospital is kind of creepy, it's filled with a lot of creatures and wizards, and just all things magical that you wouldn'y have thought existed. 

I've been sitting outside the hospital room hearing my friend scream for about an hour, she's only just about to have the baby in the space of them five hours we've been here. 

It's when I heard that first little cry, that I decided it's time to go in. 

I pushed the door open to see him. 

Cassie and Ian's little boy. Half wolf and half elf. 

The looks on their faces were something you could never get unless experiencing this yourself, they looked so happy and in love. Ian kissed Cassoe's forehead will smiling so many times, trying to look at the baby and his mate at the same time.

"Sia, come over here." Cassie smiles at me pointing to her right. 

"He's adorable.." I tell them, and Doctor Cooper offers the baby to them, they most happily accept. 

"Eli," Ian says.

"Eli?" I ask.

"Eli." Cassie confirms. 

"Eli Tristan Collingwood." They both say at the same time, they must have thought of names a few hours ago when I was sleeping.

"Lovely," I smile and think of all the things joyful in life.  

Baby Eli is one.

~

Waddup guyss :)

Lil baby Eli is heree yass.

Hypothetically speaking, If these guys were to have another kid, what would be some good names? ')

-Z