TWO

"Sof hey!" Marcia said going over to her sister in-law giving a big hug .

"Hey, how are you?" Sofia asked returning the hug .

"I'm good," Marcia replied with a big smile going over to take a seat. "How about you?" .

"Yeah I'm ok," Sofia said with a smile . Not a smile like Marcia's but a smile.

"Ok I'll see you soon,"Thiago said getting his things and placing a kiss on Marcia's head . As soon as Thiago had left the house, Marcia's big smile had faded .

"So what's going on there?" Sofia asked her as Marcia snapped out of her thoughts .

"Huh ? Oh it's nothing important just me being silly," Marcia said forcing a smile , trying her best not to show her sadness .

"What is it ?" Sofia raised an eyebrow .

"Well it's just .. that we're not spending much time together at the moment . He's always busy And I miss him , so do the kids . But he doesn't understand how much it frustrates me that he's never here . And I don't want to sound needy and selfish but that's how I feel!" Marcia let out. It was obvious that she had been holding it in for a whole . Thiago cared for his family very much but he had responsibilities too .

"I'm sorry this must be tough , not being able to spend enough time together , that's got to be hard,"

"It is! It's just ... I don't want my marriage to fall apart," Marcia said as Sofia felt relatable. It wasn't long ago that she was scared of her marriage falling apart "Sof ... I'm sorry I shouldn't be talking about this, should I ?" Marcia said feeling guilty of being the subject up .

"What?" Sofia laughed "Don't be silly, I want to hear about this and help you. Don't say sorry because my life is a mess ,"

"Your life isn't a mess!" Marcia responded .

"I'm a 25 year old woman , living with her big brother and his wife , getting a divorce from someone she thought  she would be with for the rest of her  life and now she's alone  ," Marcia shook her head with disagreement, reaching for Sofia's hands .

"Well I see it as : You being with family who loves you , a good job , friends, 2 nephews who love the bones off you!" Sofia smiled thinking about how much she actually did have .  "And about you and Martin being forever .... it wasn't meant to be clearly. You'll find someone else!" Marcia continued but that's when Sofia shook her head.

"No , no that's where your wrong. I won't find someone else , I don't want to find someone else. Martin and I were together for such a long time and I don't know how it would feel finding someone else , I don't want to know how it feels!" Sofia had promised herself that she would stay away from finding someone else . No matter how crazy that sounded , she meant it .

"Amor, you shouldn't feel like that though  ,"

"Well I do ,"

"Fine , you do whatever you , whatever makes you happy," Marcia answered , she didn't want to make things harder for her by talking about it . 

"This was meant to be me cheering you up, not the other way around," Sofia giggled as Marcia laughed .

"We help each other out, that's fine with me," Marcia smile giving Sofia a quick little hug . "Anyway you have two little nephews waiting to see you!"

Liked by : Ssandersvaleria  , Cavanioffical21 and 5,894 others

Sofia_Santiago Love seeing my beautiful fam! 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Thanks for the room too😉

ThiagoSilva What big bros are for 😊

Lozchilly That bed looks comfortable 😂😂
>Sofia_Santiago Loool my first thought too!

Vika_golovina Awww bet you've been smothered with lots of love from the little ones
> Sofia_Santiago Defo have 😂😂Love them to bits

Hm_son7 Anyone heard from Cassie?
> Michaeladss You sound like a stalker 😐 Justsayin
Hm_son7 Excuse me!? I care for my sister and we go into an argument yesterday and I want to apologise but she won't reply .
>ItsBabyHems Leave her alone for a bit Sonny boy! Last thing you need is annoying brothers being protective! I know how that feels 😒 ALSO STOP ASKING PERSONAL QUESTIONS ON HERE @Hm_son7
>Michaeladss I use to know how that felt @Neymarjr
> Neymarjr Leave me alone 🙄🤣