TEN

After Marcia calmed down a bit she explained her reasons for being upset and why her and Thiago were arguing . 

"We were having a great time , like we use to .  But then we started talking about how we should start spending more time together and how this was all great . But then I made a joke about you playing cupid like always and then he suddenly freaked out about how I had spoken to you about our problems.  I didn't want to lie to him and say I didn't so I told him that I had spoken to you . I don't get why he has such a problem with me taking to you about this .  Long story short : He got annoyed and said he think about stuff and that's it," Marcia finally finished the story about the events that took place. 

"My brother is being a huge jerk!" Sofia exclaimed as Marcia gave a little  chuckle. 

"I'm scared about what he means about time to think.  Do you think it's over?"

"He's upset , but he's not stupid .  Your marriage wouldn't be over just because of this," Sofia tried her best to convince her sister in-law that things would be ok but she still looked worried.

"But we keep arguing,"

"I know but you can solve that.  Plus what about the boys?" Sofia remind Marcia about the two little boys . Thiago wouldn't give all that away .

"I don't want our marriage just to be about the fact we have to stay together.  I love my sons and they mean the world to me but a marriage should be about wanting to be together not because we have to," Marcia was right about all of it and Sofia had no idea what was going on with her brother .

"I know sweetie . I'm here for you and I want to help but I don't know how to ," Sofia told Marcia who was cleaning her eyes . 

"Its ok , you're listening and that's fine," Sofia didn't want to make things worse but she wanted to knock some sense into her brother. 

Brother

Me :
Stop being a baby and be there for your family .  I don't know what's going on with you but sort it out . You two need to spend time together and if it's a problem if I get involved then whatever I'm your sister.  You helped me with Martin and I want to help you . Marcia is heartbroken and she is allowed to talk to whoever she wants to . You two are great together and your kids need you . Stop pulling this crap and sort it out . Now grow the fuck up .

Seen