TWELVE

"Ok so why are my wife and I coming on your unofficial date?" Marquinhos confusingly asked his friend. 

"You're not .  I just said that , you both will end up having a last minute child related emergency," He explained as Marqui still looked confused .

"Then why involve us at all!?" Marquinhos asked .

"Because she sounded like she didn't like the idea of it just being the two us ,"

"Wait didn't you text her? How can you tell?"

"I don't know....the way she wrote it," Neymar said while showing him the message .

"Oh . I can never tell ," Marqui admitted as Neymar rolled his eyes.  "Ok so not only did you lie about us coming , you're practically forcing her into a date!?"

"Why are making me sound like a psychopath!?" He exclaimed at him .

"Yeah you're right ....it sounds like love," Marquinhos sarcastically responded as Neymar nodded. 

"Aww you look beautiful," Marcia said to her sister in-law who was applying her make up . 

"Thank you. By the way are you ok with me going out tonight?" Sofia asked as Marcia laughed . 

"As long as you're home by 11 and don't get into any trouble, then your  good kid ," Marcia laughed . 

"Thanks Mum ," Sofia replied .  "But you get what I mean? After everything?"  The Brazilian asked getting her stuff together .

"Yeah actually.  Thiago actually said he wants to spend time together and talk ," Marcia said with a smile .

"Well that's good!" Sofia smiled back .

"Yeah . At first I was kind of worried but then he messaged and said he was excited to spend time with me and kids . So I'm kinda hoping that it works out,"

"I'm glad. See Thiago loves you!" Sofia could see how happy Marcia looked , and that was the first time in ages .

"Hey . How are you?" Sofia greeted her friend as he put his phone down .

"Hey. You look great,"

"Aww thank you . Where's Marqui and Carol?" She questioned looking around looking at the empty seats. 

"Uhh well ...they had a little emergency . They had no one to take care of the little one so they couldn't come ," Neymar explained as Sofia nodded . "Is that ok with you?" He asked .

"Yeah that's fine! You're not that bad , I can be around you," She laughed. 

"Well you never know,"

"Don't worry I won't fall in love with you or something," Sofia sarcastically said and sat down . 

"Believe me I know," He muttered. 

"What?" She asked him and he just shook his head .