SEVEN

Liked by : Lozchilly , Lillih and 6,738 others

Liked by : Lozchilly , Lillih and 6,738 others .

Marciamorais Night out @Thiagosilva .

ItsBabyHems Beautiful😍

Michaeladss STUNNING

Cassie_Sonny Have a good time my love 💙

Leoparedes20 And this is why you're not picking my phone calls up ??🙄🙄😑 @Thiagosilva
>Thiagosilva I'm busy😑 Go hang out with Christopher or someome else. 
>Leoparedes20 Mean 😭😭

"I hope they're having a good time together," Sofia commented while switching her phone off after looking at Marcia's latest post that she posted a few hours ago . 

"Yeah . Is it just me who sees them having problems?"

"No they are . Marcia told me about it all , honestly I don't things to be ruined between them  ,"

"I asked Thiago he just got annoyed and left but I wouldn't count on their relationship being ruined," Neymar said sounding completely sure that everything would be fine . Sofia on the other hand wasn't too sure .

"Well I hope your right.  They are too good together , they're perfect together to be honest . And they've known that since they first met .  Well Thiago did ," Sofia rolled her eyes at the last part .

"Why is that bad?" He asked with laugh as she shook her head .

"No it isn't , just annoying . Like he would always bug me just to talk about her .  Always , literally every conversation was about her and Thiago was a little loved up puppy that I had to deal with. It would was cute but sickening ," She explained with a laugh .

"I can't imagine what that would feel like," Neymar thought about how he was - is- the exact same way with his sisters and how it must have annoyed them so much too. 

"I can't imagine what that feels like . Loving someone and them not knowing how you feel .  Like Thiago took forever to finally admit his feelings for her ," Sofia said finishing of her drink . She and Martin were very honest about their feelings straight away, there was so much honesty at first .

"I can ," He bluntly said as Sofia smirked at him .

"Oh really ? Who is she?" She asked with big grin .

"Uh no , when I was younger ,"

"Well still who ? I knew who you knew ," Sofia asked once more desperate to know the this Mystery girl was . "Please and I promise I'll let it go,"

"Fine," With a sigh he gave in.  "Ok so when we were younger I basically had crush on - " Before he could finish his sentence , an angry Marcia and Thiago came bursting in the house while shouting at each other .

"THIAGO JUST CALM DOWN , YOU'RE BEING A BIG BABY!" Marcia shouted at Thiago who was already inside the house before Marcia was . 

"I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU!" He replied back throwing the keys onto the table . 

"Hey! Hey! The boys are sleeping!" Sofia raised her voice at them both and they both stopped  . Marcia just gave a small smile to Sofia and Neymar and left .

"What the hell was that about ?" Sofia questioned her big brother. 

"Nothing . What you doing here?" Thiago asked Neymar .

"I needed that game back, you know the one that I lended to you that Kylian - "

"Please not again!" Sofia pleaded with him not to hear the game story again. 

"Oh too bad because I promised to let Marquinhos borrow it ," Thiago said as Sofia shook her head . Thiago then left aswell , still not saying about why the couple were arguing . 

"Well anyway I'm going to get going," Neymar said going over to the door .

"Yeah bye . Wait you didn't tell me who the girl was," Sofia reminded him as he rolled his eyes at her .

"I'll tell you but not today,"