SIX

"Hey Marcia can I talk to you?" Sofia asked Marcia who was busy with her one year old son .

"Yeah sure , go on," She said playing with the little one .

"Ok so I was thinking about you and Thiago and everything and I wanted to say thank you for everything you're doing for me.  So I booked a table for you both tonight to go out on your own,"

"What ? You didn't have to but Thiago will be busy anyway like usual .  That night we went to Evie's was the first time in ages we went out and even then he was so tired after the week he had ," Marcia explained the negatives of what Sofia had planned for the couple .

"Don't worry about that , I already spoke to him and he said that's fine," Sofia told Marcia who was trying to listen and pay attention to the child. 

"You haven't mentioned that I spoke to you about us having problems right ?" Marcia asked with concern . "I honestly don't want him to know.  He gets annoyed when I mention it so he won't be pleased when he finds out I've been talking about it to his little sister,"

"No I haven't mentioned it, I just said with me being here and all , things will be hard and I wanted to do something nice ,"

"And the kids?" Marcia asked Sofia .

"I'll be here ? Don't you trust me ?" Sofia joked as Marcia shook her head  .

"Of course I do. Well then maybe it wouldn't be so bad ," Marcia convinced herself . 

"Don't you want to go?" Sofia questioned at why she was taking so long to give her an answer .

"No , no of course I do believe me! Ok fine I'll go," Sofia gave her a smile as Marcia thanked her. 

As Marcia and Thiago left , it was just Sofia and the kids . After spending some time with them and feeding them their dinner ,  Sofia put both of the kids to bed . The 1 year old being the harder to put to sleep , obviously . She sat down and looked around on what to watch on tv , not trying to wake the kids with the sound .  As she left the channel on the big bang theory , She went over to her phone as she didn't feel up to watching but couldn't be bothered to turn it off . She switched on her phone and went on to her conversations , She clicked onto one of the names and just looked at it ... Martin . Sofia couldn't help but miss him.  And she always felt like clicking onto the contact and calling him but she never did it .  But today she wanted to . She looked down at the call button and hovered her thumb over it .  Just as her finger was about to press call there was a knock at the door .  Sofia pressed her eyes shut and switched her phone off. 

"Neymar ? Hey," Sofia said while opening the door. " What's up?"

"Hey , I needed to get something from Thiago," He replied to her as she  moved out the way so he could enter .

"Thiago isn't here. What is it you need?" Sofia asked closing the door behind them . 

"Thiago borrowed a video game off me and I need it back because I borrowed it off Kylian and he needs it back because he borrowed it off Marco and Marco needs it back ," Sofia looked at him confusingly at what he said .

"Ok .... Well you can look ," Sofia answered him .

"Thanks! Marco would kill Kylian for lending it to me and then me for  lending it to Thiago!"

"So Marco will be killing alot of people, basically?" Sofia laughed looking around for the game . 

"Yes basically.  So what were you up to ?" He asked her  going through the million games Thiago had in his collection .

"Oh just taking care of the kids , Thiago and Marcia have gone out for the evening so it's just me and kids,"

"Sounds good . Sorry for crashing your night in!" He sarcastically commented as Sofia laughed .

"Yeah , don't worry about it . Anyway I was getting kinda lonely anyway," Sofia said while going through the games . 

"So in a way your happy I'm here?" He asked as Sofia nodded . "Tell Kela that please," He muttered under his breath.

"What did you say?" Sofia asked not hearing what he had said .

"Oh nothing ," As they continued looking they found the game and cleaned up the mess . Sofia asked him to stay a bit longer for a catch up , but really she knew if she was alone she would probably end up calling Martin  .

Updating coz I'm bored and I'm waiting for Brazil vs Argentina 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️