FIVE

"Hey! I brought some food over!" Memphis Depay said walking over into his teammate's living room .

"I'm not hungry," Martin replied switching the tv off .

"Oh come on! I brought your favourite! " Memphis tried to persuade him by waving the food around in Martin's face .

"I know what you guys are up to here , every day each one of you guys come around to check upon me. I'm not a child ,"

"Uhhh well we care and clearly your in no state to be by yourself," He said looking around at the mess .

"I'm fine , I'm just tired," Martin replied rubbing his eyes with clearly had circles under them.

"Have you even slept!?" Memphis asked him trying to find somewhere clean to sit .

"Not much. I haven't been on social media for a while too , do you know what's going on with her?" Martin asked talking about his newly ex wife .

"She moved in with her brother and sister in law. That's all and she's been getting quite bad hate comments too ,"

"I hate this , I miss her so much. I thought this was for the best but I miss her like crazy ," Martin told his friend .

"I know, man! "Memphis said patting his friend on the back.

Liked by : Leoparedes20 , Vika_golovina and 258,810 others

Liked by : Leoparedes20 , Vika_golovina and 258,810 others .

Memphisdepay Getting a teammate's favourite food . And they say I'm not a good friend (@Leo_dubois15)🙄😑 Lesson is that I'm the best! 🤷🏽‍♂️😏

Mariegreenwood And here's me thinking footballers were meant to be healthy 🙄
>JuanmatagarciaWe are 😒

Leo_dubois15 I don't recall calling you a bad friend 🤔
>Memphisdepay Oh sorry 😂
>Leo_dubois15 Yeah I called you a bad player....🤷🏽‍♂️
>Memphisdepay You're gonna be so scared coming to training just sayin 😤

Martin_terrier Thanks mate!
>Memphisdepay Anytime

Username2 Looks like Martin is finally back on social media
>Username1 He wouldn't have avoided forever would he ?

Memphis 🦁

Memphis :
Well done man! First step to getting back out there! Stop avoiding the world.

Me (Martin) :
I know and maybe with time Sofia and I can maybe resolve our issues and try again . 

Memphis:
Wait that's not what I meant!

Martin :
No you're right ! Instead of feeling sorry for myself I need to focus on getting Sof back . 

Memphis :
Martin I never said that! This is not gonna end well!

Me:
Well we will have to see .