ELEVEN

"He's legit annoying me so much now!" Cassie said complaining about her brother .

"Forget you! He's always commenting weird things on our pages!" Evie said rolling her eyes as Cassie just let her head fall into her hands .

"He's getting scary , Winks and Lamela are becoming like our security!" Valeria commented while taking a sip of her coffee .

"Haha he's gone crazy!" Kela laughed as Cassie gave a long stare . "What you're thinking it too!" .

"I think you should just talk to him , then maybe he'll calm down ," Sofia said as the rest agreed . 

"Fine , I'll see!" Cassie moaned in annoyance as the rest sighed in relief . Just then a phone rang in the room .

"It's my brother," Kela said and left the room. 

"Now even her brother wasn't that bad !" Valeria said to Cassie .

"We get it!" She replied back . 

"It's true. He's calmed down alot now , " Evie also commented . Then Michaela came back into the room .

"Sorry! Just my brother , he said he'll be home late," She told the rest of them .

"Girlfriend?" Evie smirked .

"Eww shut up no!" Kela replied shaking her head . "Unless he's dating  Kylian and Thilo,"

"Oh...well you can't blame me for assuming!" Evie shrugged .

"Agreed ," Cassie said as Evie smiled . 

"Ok can we stop talking about this please?" Michaela asked the rest as they nodded their heads .  The rest of them continued talking but this time about Valeria and Edi . Sofia then messaged Marcia to see how she was . She didn't come to hang out with them so Sofia was still concerned about how she was doing .  Just then she got messages but not from Marcia .

Neymar

Neymar:
Hey , what you doing tmrw night?

Me:
Nothing I think . Why??

Neymar:
I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner ?

Me:
Just the two of us?

Neymar:
Uhh ...no! Obviously! Marqui and Carol are coming too .

Me:
Ok cool , can't wait .