NINE

"WHERE ARE YOU!?" Kela shouted trying to find her older brother .

"I'm right here!" He replied to her as she came into the living room. "What's going on?"

"Well-" Before she started she noticed another certain Brazilian teammate of her brother's sat listening to them. "Leave Marqui!"

"Excuse me? I just got here a while ago!" Marquinhos protested .

"Just go into the kitchen or something,"

"And do what?"

"Oh my- just got and eat cheese or something," She threw her arms in frustration .

"Thats very random...," He replied to her suggestion on what he should do . 

"JUST GET OUT !" He finally got up and after a some what scary encounter with his friend's sister. 

"Woah! You're mean!" Neymar laughed as she just rolled her eyes. 

"I'm annoyed with you. I was with Sofia and she said that you were with her other night," She explained her reasons for being annoyed with him . 

"Oh . I was going to tell you but I forgot ," He answered her but his excuse sounded like a complete lie . "By the way ... did she tell you I was there? How did it come up?" He asked her with a little smile . 

"Oh my gosh! Stop lying and stop smiling!" She shouted at him and started to hit him with the near by cushion .

"You're crazy! I'll stop I swear!" He said grabbing the cushion out of her hand .

"Good . Anyway ... you get why I'm annoyed right?"

"I guess , but you're just being overprotective,"

"I'm not! I just care and I know you're just messing things up again . And don't you lecture me on being overprotivce , because I recall you basically having a meltdown when you found out about Jul and I !" Michaela raised an eyebrow at the fact her brother was being a hypocrite. 

"Oh whatever! You guys were dating when I found out , I'm just fantasizing  here,"

"Fine . Sorry , I'll leave it alone. I'll go get Marqui...who we all know is obviously listening to us with his ear against the door!" She raised her voice louder so Marquinhos could hear her .

"I AM NOT LISTENING!" He shouted from the kitchen as Kela rolled her eyes and got up to leave.  After she had left the room Marqui walked back in .

"That sister of yours is MEAN!" He said with a sad look .

"I know , it's hard to believe she's the younger one ,"

"So .... you're done with this Sofia stuff then?" He asked his friend .

"Uh no . Actually I'm planning on asking her out," Marquinos dropped his head in his hands and sighed. 

"Marcia!? Where are you!?" Sofia came into the house looking for Marcia . She went into Marcia and Thiago's bedroom which Marcia was sat in .

"Hey.  Have you been crying ?" Sofia said sitting down near her side .

"No .... yes.  I just -" Before she could finish her sentence she broke into tears. 

"Oh sweetie come here," Sofia said wrapping her arms around Marcia as Marcia sobbed . "Come on don't cry,"