Chapter 1: Hot summer with cold tears

"Uuuuusaaaggiii~~!!" A blonde woman jump out of the back of the another blonde girl. "Aghhh!! Mi-Mina! Don scare me like that!" Usagi looks irritated. "Hehe sorry it's just I'm excited!" Minako squealed in excitement. "About what?" Usagi tilted her head and the only thing she thinks is Maybe Minako has another boy. "Summer break, duhh" she hugged Usagi so tight that her oxygen almost ran out. "Mmm-Mina...cccc-can't breathe!" Minako then let go of her "s-sorry I got excited" Minako bows to Usagi for apologize.

While walking on the street the best friends (I assume) we're talking about what'll they do for this Summer break.
"Well what's your plan?" Usagi ask Minako, Minako just giggled. "Of course I'm gonna find some hot boys, y'know" Usagi giggles "well I guess part of my thinking is right"

The two blondes went to a cafe to cool off a bit since it's burning heat outside. "Here's your two sundae" the waitress put the the sundaes to the table and bows. While they're eating their food they chat again. "I wonder what will I do in this summer.." Usagi said while eating. "Hey how 'bout let's go outing? Let's ask the others if they wanted" Minako smiles, Usagi didn't listen to her friend's chatter until Minako realize she's not listening. "Ey What are you staring at?" Minako ask Usagi. "Oh I just remembered them.." Usagi playing with her spoon. "Who?" Minako tilted her head. "Sailor Starlights.." Usagi still playing with her spoon. Minako's appetite seems getting lower so she gave it to Usagi and and say good bye to her.

Minako just went home by herself, lonely. She then thinks about the Sailor Starlights, she do missed them, just she missed him more, Yaten. Her tears started to fall from her eyes, but she wiped it and run to her house.

She dropped the her bag aside, take off her uniform, change her clothes and cry a lot when she was about to lay down. "Please... comeback.." she keeps on sobbing.

'Will he comeback? Will he see me again? If yes then, when? If no, why did I fell in love if you're not coming back? Am I that worthless?

"I'm here idiot... the only thing is that you keep on looking with someone and not me.... that's what I hate about you"

The woman keep on sobbing... until she fell asleep.

"I hate that I like you, it's because you're still hanging out with someone when I'm already here, tch"