Chapter 7: In A Sexual Night With Full Of Stars

"What?" Minako who's confused by what Yaten said.
"I said 'I want to do it' !" Yaten in her woman form blushing. She's looking down feeling embarrassed and shy.
"Umm...do what?" Minako still didn't get the idea, Yaten still looking down.
"I-I...wanted to....have s-s-sex with you!" Yaten covers her face because of embarrassment.

"...w....WHaAaAAaAaaTTttttt!!!!" Minako has her face a dark shade of red. She can't help but think a lot (lewd) of stuff.
"Why the sudden, Yaty?" Minako scratch her nape.
"W-well, cuz I want to do it" Yaten hold her arm.
"Ugh well maybe next time" Minako suggest Since really want to get out of this situation.
"No!" Yaten the pin Minako on the bed and started kissing her, Minako didn't reject the kiss. Yaten started undressing herself, revealing her chest part.
"Y-Y-Y-Yaten, no!" Yaten then
Take off her skirt and her underwear.

"Please Minako" Yaten really looks like she was out of her breath.
"Um....hmmm......f-fine" Minako take off her clothes and lay on the bed. Yaten started caressing her body, but then Minako grabs Yaten's wrist ant pin her down.
"Who said you'll be the top?" Minako smirk and started kissing Yaten's neck.
"Mmm....hmmmm" Yaten try to hold back her moan. Minako trail her kisses from neck to her lover's chest, chest to nipples. Minako, licking the left side while using her fingers to the other side.

"Ugh, augh!"'Yaten cannot hold her moans. She keep on giving a good rhythm of moans making Minako turn on.
"Aren't you a lewd one" Minako started fingering her lover entrance. This is making Yaten moans louder. Minako keeps on doing it until Yaten releases it.

"Well that's enough" Minako get up from their bed. Yaten is just laying there covering her naked body with a blanket.
"Next time... I'll top you!" Yaten yelled.