Chapter 5: white silver dress

After a couple days of their confession, both of them Minako and Yaten (who took the woman's form) went to shopping. Minako just can't help, but squeals every time she saw a dress and Yaten is just there checking some shirts and jeans.

Minako noticed that Yaten doesn't wear anything that is girly at all. She then came up to this idea and started dragging Yaten from the other dress aisle.

"Mina, What's that for? My wrist hurts now!" Yaten just hold her wrist.
"Starting from now you're gonna wear a woman's clothes!" Minako maniacally laugh, Yaten just sigh and said "I don't want to, I'm not into that kind of stuff" she still holding her wrist.

Minako then start throwing dresses to Yaten. "Here, now wear it!" Yaten then just give her the 'you-got-to-be-kidding-me-look' at the end Yaten give up and wear those dresses.

"Ugh Mina, this feels so funny" Yaten blushes from her own reflection who's is her wearing a white silver dress and the style of the dress is Venus cut and the skirt is kinda flowy. Minako just stares at her girlfriend with a blush.

"See you look good! Will buy this dress!" Minako then kisses Yaten in the lips and smirk. Yaten feeling embarrassed because of one of the workers in the boutique just look at them, but she doesn't have a disgust look it's more like she look impressed.

"Mina, this is embarrassing" Yaten can't help but blush from the kiss. Minako then giggles. "Will buy this dress, Princess" Minako smiled

I'm starting to realize that there's no fanfic or fanart of Minako x Yaten as Minako being the you know.. top, so I'll do it :)