Chapter 9: After that, now what?

It's been 9 years after Yaten was here back on earth it seems like it's only a week to Minako. Minako has one child, yes after that incident she became a whore until she gave birth to her daughter. But the resemblance of her daughter is like her lover, Yaten, silver hair, green eyes and a fair skin. And her daughter's name is Starlight, she named her Starlight so she won't forget about Yaten.

"Mommy, I'm hungry!" Starlight whines. Minako giggles and stand up
"Okay okay mommy will cook your favorite food, okay" Starlight just nods and continue to play.

A doorbell was heard by the two, but Minako is busy cooking so she asked her daughter to open the door. When Starlight finally opens the door she saw a man with a hat and coat.
"Can I see Minako" Starlight nodded and yelled that someone wanted to see her and she left.

After Minako taking off her apron she noticed that the man was... Yaten.
"Y-you.... why are you here?" Yaten look down feeling guilty after leaving her for 9 years.
"Please leave me alone, I don't want you to be here anymore" Minako look down.
A little hand was caressing Minako's hands.
"Mom who is he?" Starlight asked with a worried face on her face because of her mother's sad face.
"Star, please go to your room" Starlight then leave the sad atmosphere.
"So she's your child," Yaten look hurt, thinking that Minako already has a new lover.
"I need to talk to you" Yaten look serious

"What now?" Minako and Yaten were in the garden. After giving birth to Starlight, Minako move to a bigger house for both of them.
"I'm sorry for leaving you, Minako" Yaten look at Minako's angry face, she really is mad about the fact Yaten leave her.
"Is that all? You can leave now" Minako stand up from their seat and started walking until Yaten stops her by grabbing her arms.
"I know I've should've told you, but I don't want any of our moments be ruined by that damn promise I have to the princess" Minako look back, yes she still love Yaten, but she can't take the fact that Yaten only has limited time to her back then.
"So... you still have that limited time... to stay here?" Minako look at him hoping to say no, so they could be together again.
"No, the princess let me stay here in earth to my heart's content" Yaten pulls Minako and kiss her pink lips.