Chapter 6: Looking from far away

"Mina-chan, where are you going?" Yaten in her woman form, ask the blonde girl that is about to open the door.
"Ugh, eh well, I'm going with ... my friends!...bye" she then open the door quickly. Yaten wanted to chase her but she can't be cause she's only wearing T-shirt.

"Usagi!!!" Minako ran from from a far to her friend. Minako then catches her breath.
"How are you, Mina-chan?" Usagi her friend seems confused.
"Good *puff* I was just making *huff* a excuses *huff* to my girlfriend whe—" Minako was stop by her sentence when she heard a shocking noise from Usagi.
"Y-you....havE A GIRLFRIEND!!"

"Wait... they're back?!" Usagi slams the table making other look at their table.
"Shhhh, no only Yaten" she just give that 'oh' mouth.

From the two blonde's seat there's a man stalking at them trying what they're saying. Of course it's Yaten.
"What are they talking about?" Yaten thought he was thinking that Minako probably talking about another man to hit with which making Yaten feel angry and jealous.

When Minako opens the door she quickly saw Yaten in a male form looking at her so serious. He then went to their bedroom.
"Hey, is something wrong?" Minako sat down to their bed, Yaten didn't bother to look her face.
"What are you guys talking about?" Yaten ask with serious voice. Minako was not surprised, of course she'll follow her.
"Well I'm just talking about you returning to me, I was supposed to talk about a plan to her surprise for her boyfriend, but she said we'll do it tomorrow instead" Minako said while brushing her long silk hair.

"Why? Are you thinking about something else?" Yaten look at making Minako smirk.
"N-no!" Yaten hide under the blanket.
"Oh c'mon, we're together already and I don't boys to hang out with anymore, Yaty!" Yaten were surprise by Minako's nickname for her.
"Y-Yaty...?" Yaten pick out from the blanket.
"You seems to like that name, do you?" Minako take off the blanket from Uaten and started hugging Yaten.