Chapter 4:Then Look!

The silver haired guy wearing a  black coat and underneath the black coat is a white shirt and has a hat to keep himself not having a attention. While he was walking he saw a woman with blonde hair and holding a guy's arm.

"M-Minako..." the silver haired guy look shocked confused and anger hen then leave the scene since he couldn't take it.

"Yaten-kuuun!" Minako just arrived at home and quickly noticed that Yaten wasn't in the house, where is he? Minako then saw a card saying 'I'll be at the river, don't try to follow' Minako then quickly take her shoes and ran.

While she's running she saw a familiar guy which is Yaten and quickly ran to him.
"Yaten!" She the quickly hug him, but the guy didn't hug back.
"Yaten what are you doing here?" He didn't respond. Minako keeps on shaking him.
"Y'know that I'm not a boy, right?" He look at Minako's eyes
"I do but wha—" she then cut off by Yaten
"Yet you said you love me" he's eyes started to have tears.
"Yes, but what's the matter?" She look at him worried
"I saw you with a guy earlier, you were holding to his arms and now tell me do you really like me?" He or she asked.
She just became speechless
"I see... I'm going now" the guy then started walking

Minako grab her hand and kiss her.
"I do love you! That guy was just my friend we're just pretending to be like a couple so he would get back with his crazy girlfriend! That's all! And I don't care if you're a girl Yaten! I love you since from the start!" She hug her, that was the kind of hug she wanted to do when Yaten was about to leave.

Yaten then tears up and hugs Minako.

Hello peeps for the next chapter I'll start referring she to Yaten cuz we cannot deny that she's really a girl so I guess this is basically Girls love? 🤔🤔