Extra Chapter: Dancing in The Night

Note: This is another sex chapter, but Yaten (in her male form) would be the dom and Minako will be sub.
Another Note: I'll refer Yaten as she in this chapter.

"Minako, are you done?" Yaten tilted her
while waiting for her dearest.
"Hold on!" Minako yelled with struggle.
"Done! Now, you have to close your eyes!" Yaten rolled her eyes and close her eyes.

It's their 5th anniversary, the last 4 years ago the only thing they did in this special day is just to go out for dinner while Starlight is in her aunt Usagi's house. Now they decided to do something spicy for their anniversary.

Minako slightly open the door to make sure Yaten does close her eyes. After confirming, she opened the door and walk to the bed then crawled slowly to her wife.
"You can open them now~" Yaten open them slowly, greeting her eye with her sexy wife in lingerie.
"Aren't you beautiful" Yaten started kissing Minako passionately.
"You'll be the top tonight, pleasure me as you can" Yaten just smirk.

Yaten slowly took off Minako's bra and toss it to her left side, she then pinned her and started sucking her nipples.
"This is my revenge for what you did last time" Yaten twist her nipples making Minako moan so hard.

Yaten lingering her fingers through her wife's entrance and started pleasuring her  entrance.
"Augh ... Yaten..d-deeper" Minako keep on moaning with those pleasures that she's receiving. Yaten put the two fingers one by one while vibrating it.

"Yaten...ah I... want your cock inside me~" she begged looking at Yaten.
Yaten stops her pleasuring and took off her boxer, she put her dick on Minako's mouth, "Make it wet, then I'll put it in"
Minako licked the tip of Yaten's manhood.
She started stroking her dick  while sucking it. Yaten can't help but to make Minako's moving, Her dick starting to hit Minako's throat.

"I'm gonna cum...ugh" Yaten's juices filled Minako's mouth. Yaten took out his dick and stroking it while her cum is hitting on Minako's face.
"It's wet now, put it inside me" Minako opened her leg revealing a wet pussy.

Yaten put the tip on her wet entrance and teased the outer area. She then went her way in and thrusting slowly.
"Mmmm... aghhh" Minako moan louder, she twist her own nipples for more pleasure.
"Yaten more...More!" Yaten started thrusting fast as she could making Minako's chest bounce.

After a few minutes, Yaten finally release his cum inside her.
"Am I ...getting pregnant?" Yaten tolled his eyes.
"Impossible, I'm a woman" Minako just giggled and kissed her lover, " Ready for round two?"