Chapter 8: Her last message

It was starting to rain when Minako look up, she started running as fast as he could so she won't get wet or sick. After running to her house house she opened her door and take off her shoes.

"Yaten! I'm home!" Minako yelled she took of her sweater and put it on the pile of dirty clothes. She went to her room revealing Yaten (in male form) sleeping. Minako just giggles and changes her clothes.

Normal day isn't it? Well no after that, Minako heard the ring bell and hurried to the door. When she opens the door, she's surprised that two girls with a black costume look at her.

"Seiya.....Taiki" That's the only thing Minako said. Minako is happy that they're both back in earth, but the two seems sad.

"What brings you here?" Minako ask but then the both didn't answer. They look at her and feel bad.
"I'm sorry Minako, but Yaten.... she can't stay no longer here" Seiya directly said, Minako, in her lost thoughts, just froze.

"What do you mean?" She still look pale asking.
"You see Yaten just said to look after you for awhile, the Princess told her that she can only stay here until we both tell him to get back" Taiki added. Minako still froze on her spot about to cry, until a hand on her shoulder.

"I'll go" Minako look back and saw Yaten  in her female form and same costume as the two. Minako hugs Uaten tightly.
"No! You can't go!" Minako look at her with tears eyes.
"Why didn't you tell me this!" Minako in her knees yelling. Yaten can't help but go down and hug her more, but Minako slaps her hand and still keep on crying.
"I've should've fallen in love to you if you're just gonna leave me again!" She still crying making the three stars feel bad.

"I'm sorry Minako, but goodbye" she then vanished like a thin air and so as the two.
Minako still looking down feels hurt.

I'm sorry guys but I'm really in a hurry to end this story, but don't worry it's still not the last chapter. There's really a reason that I have to end this as soon as possible since I have a lot of project in my drafts and some books that I still need to finish so sorry if the end of this story will be hurried.

— Author-chan