1

______

______

Check pictures at the top of every chapter for an image of how the boys look <3<3
I'll leave Niall, Zayn and Liam for your imagination:)
_______

Louis scrolled through his social media, covering his naked torso with the duvet. He rubs his eyes and yawns, smiling occasionally at all the kind words he's received overnight. He texts his friends back, thanking them for their congratulations and all the support they've given him over the years. It's hard being a vlogger, but Louis loved it nonetheless. The anxiety and nervousness he had felt the night before as he posted his coming out video disappeared as soon as he saw the positivity that resulted from the news.

Louis took a shower then headed to the kitchen with nothing but a towel wrapped around his hips. He hummed while making his morning tea, and tweeted his thank yous while having breakfast. He was putting on some clothes when a sudden sharp pain in his lower back stopped him in his tracks.

"Shit, I thought that bloody physiotherapist stopped these." He mutters, holding a hard against the affected area.

He called his physiotherapist after dressing, telling him about the incident. After a small chat, he hangs up and throws himself on the bed, researching the nearest massage place.

"He can't even do his fucking job." He rolls his eyes, annoyed at his physiotherapist for telling him to get a massage.

"It's just a muscle in your back cramping, Louis. You can't come to me each time it happens. I'm not a masseuse. Go to a massage clinic or deal with the pain." He replayed those words in his head before finally dialing the number of the best massage clinic in town. He hated those places. He couldn't find a single reason to justify why people would go to them. Why would anyone pay people to touch them and grease them up? He would rather die than have an old lady drag oil over his petite body (even though he would never say that to anyone) with her cold, wrinkled fingers. He loved old people, but not when they're touching him.
The phone beeped 3 times before they actually picked up.

"Hello, this is Touched by an Angel Spa. What can I do for you today?"

Even the name sounds disgusting,,,

"Hello, I'd like a reservation for an all body massage tomorrow." He thought it would be better to go all out if he's gonna get one.

"Of course, darling. Does tomorrow at 3 work for you?" The lady on the phone asked.

"Yes, it's perfect." He replied, trying to sound nice even though he's very annoyed.

"What's your name, sir?"

"Louis Tomlinson."

"Alright, see you tomorrow at 3!!" She said enthusiastically before she hung up. Louis wondered if the woman of the phone watched his videos. That could explain her excitement as she said the last sentence. He liked being his biggest fan.

Louis got off his bed and left his house to head to the coffee shop right down the street. He gets recognized by a fan, and he gladly takes a picture with her and even takes his time chatting with her. He then continues walking and opens the door to be greeted by the refreshing smell of coffee and donuts.

He ordered a cup of tea even though he already drank one at home, and sat down at one of the tables. Liam walked up to him with his order, wiping one of his hands on his apron.

"Good morning, Louis." He smiled and set down the tea in front of his friend. He looked at Louis and noticed something off in his attitude. "You don't seem very happy. Did something happen?" Liam asks, sitting down in the chair across Louis looking worried.

"Nah, mate. It's just that me back hurts again and the bloody doctor told me I needed a massage. I hate those places. They feel really weird, especially when someone's rubbing fucking oil all over your body." Louis said and shivered slightly.

"Well, it's quite unappealing when you say it like that, but you have to do what you need to do to stop the back pain. Sorry, mate." Liam said and smiled.

Louis couldn't stop himself from smiling back. It's something about Liam's smile. It's like a big, cute teddy bear smiled at you; you really can't not return it. "Yeah, I've got a reservation for tomorrow at 3. The pain's getting too strong so I've got to go even though I'm dreading it. I can't wait to feel oily old lady hands all over my body." Louis said sarcasticly, earning a small laugh from Liam. He sipped his tea before playfully slapping Liam's shoulder while rolling his eyes. "Get back to work, Li."

"If you keep rolling your eyes like that, they'll get stuck up there." Louis pulled his tongue at his friend. "I'll talk to you later, Louis. Keep me updated." Liam smiles again before getting up to greet the costumers who just walked in.

**

"I'm going outside for a quick smoke, can you cover for me? I won't be long." The black haired man spoke, pushing hair out of his face.

"I wonder how you're still healthy when you keep sneaking out to smoke every hour. Go ahead, but try to cut back. It's bad for you, Zayn." The curly head spoke with a smile.

"Don't worry, Harry. I'll be fine." Zayn replied before grabbing his cigarettes and sneaking out the back door.

"Harry!"

Harry looked up at the speaker and saw Samantha, his coworker, and smiled.

"Hey, Sam."

"You have a client today at 5, neck and shoulders. I just booked her."

"Alright, love. I'll make sure to be there." He waved at her as she left. 'Hope she's hot,' he thought.

Harry walked into the massage room and sat down on the rolling chair, patiently waiting for his client to come out of the changing room. He hoped she was attractive. That was the thing he mostly looked forward to in his job: hot clients. When the woman finally walked out, Harry questioned his career choices. It wasn't that the woman was unattractive, it was that she was 87.

____________________________________

Hello!!
So I got this idea and I decided to try and make a one shot out of it. It's mostly gonna be about the sexual tension between them, so no angst. I'm planning to write a longer story very soon though!! This is just to introduce Harry and Louis tbh.
Enjoy !! <3<3