2

"Come on, Louis! You're going to be late!" Liam groaned as he pushed Louis out of his apartment, dragging him down to his car

"Come on, Louis! You're going to be late!" Liam groaned as he pushed Louis out of his apartment, dragging him down to his car. "Niall's driving. I don't trust you going on your own."

Louis only rolled his eyes and climbed into the backseat. "What's up, Nialler?" He ruffled his hair earning a glare from the Irish man.

"Nothing much. I spent all morning trying to tame this hair and you just ruined it, mate." Niall narrows his eyes at Louis then turns around and starts the engine. Liam turns the radio on and they don't talk the rest of the way there.

They pull up in front of the clinic and Louis hesitates to leave the car before Liam and Niall work together to drag him out.

"Oh, for fuck's sake, Niall! You didn't have to pinch me!" Louis shouted while rubbing his sore arm.

"Well, you didn't have to bite me, loulou!" Niall replied, running a hand over the bite mark on his forearm.

"Stop it, you two! Louis is going to be late for his appointment and you're acting like bloody children!" He sighs when the two boys remain silent. "Let's go." He grabs both of their arms and drags them inside.

"Big straight daddy Liam being the responsible one once again." Louis said under his breath, rolling his eyes.

"What was that?" Liam glared at him.

"Nothing, Li." He smiled innocently and Liam shook his head while smiling.

They walk up to the front desk and look at the (very handsome) man standing in front of them.

"Hello, we have a reservation for a full body massage at 3." Niall said with a friendly smile.

The man on the counter smiled back. "Welcome, I'm Zayn. May I ask what name the reservation was made under?"

"Louis Tomlinson."

Zayn looked puzzled for a moment. "You're not Louis Tomlinson."

Niall smiled, deducing that Zayn watches Louis' videos. "I'm not, but he is," Niall said before turning around and pointing at Louis who is currently being lectured by Liam.

"Oh, I'm sorry, sir." Zayn smiled again, looking slightly excited. He couldn't blame him, Louis was a very lovable icon.

"I'll call the masseuse right now, and he will escort Mr.Tomlinson to the room." Zayn said and hurriedly headed to the staff room.

Soon enough, a tall, slim man stood infront of Louis. The tag on his shirt read 'Nick'. He had black hair and a shadow of a beard, and we can say that he looked quite intimidating. Louis gulped and gave Liam and terrified look.

Nick finally spoke, grimacing. "I'm messaging this guy?" He asked, annoyance and disgust obviously present in his tone. "No fucking way, I'm not touching a fag like him!" Nick exclaimed, a few heads turning his way.

Louis was dumbstruck. Liam and Niall stood defensively in front of him, getting ready to fight if they had to. The smaller lad couldn't work his brain around what came out of Nick's mouth. It was the first time he had ever received insults concerning his sexuality, and he never imagined it to hurt to this extent.

"Say that again, mate!" Liam said, getting angrier by the second.

"I said, I will not touch a fag like Lewis Tomlinson." Nick replied nastily, talking slow.

Liam was very close to landing a hit on the homophobe's face, and trust me, it would've hurt. Niall looked back at Louis and put a hand on his shoulder, squeezing it tightly. The lad could only look at him with glassy eyes, sadness and shame written all over his face.

Straight daddy liam was just about to punch the homophobia out of the nasty man when a deep, slow voice interrupted them. The boys turned their heads towards the speaker to see a man with curly, brown hair approaching them casually. He was wearing a blue bandana with white stars patterned all over it, a plain black t-shirt and black skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees. Louis was staring, and he didn't realize it until Niall had to manually close his mouth with his hand.

"Someone's in love." The Irishman teased, and Louis punched his shoulder lightly. "Shut up, Nialler."

"Nick, go and fuck yourself. I'll take care of the kind sir here." The curly lad said, gently pushing Nick away.

Nick, however, was not having it. He slapped the man's hand away and stood still. "Don't stick your nose into my business, Harold." Nick spat.

"I told you not to call me that. Now leave, Nick, and stop giving this gentleman a hard time." Louis admired his deep, soothing voice and he wasn't even paying attention to the conversation anymore.

"You're only defending him because you too, Harold, are a faggot." Nick smirked, but 'Harold' seemed unaffected. He must do this a lot, then.

"You better leave, mate, or else I'm going to have a chat with your manager." Liam threatened.

"Yeah, I thought this was a place to relax. We haven't been here for ten minutes yet and the staff is already insulting us? Do you really want us to ruin your perfect rating?" Niall backed his friend up.

Nick seemed hesitant at first, but soon scoffed and walked back to the staff room while muttering insults under his breath.

"Hi, my name's Harry." The curly lad broke the silence, extending his hand towards Liam. He shook his hand followed by Niall's and finally Louis'.
His hand was warm, and much bigger than Louis'.

"My best friend, Zayn, is a huge fan of yours, Mr.Tomlinson." Harry smiled.

"Oh, don't be silly, call me Louis. I met Zayn just now, actually. I'd love to talk to him again sometime." Louis smiled, trying to look as cute as he can.

"Yes, he's a handsome devil, isnt he?" Harry said teasingly, but didn't give time for Louis to react before continuing. "Alright then, since I don't have any clients at the moment, I'll be taking care of you, Louis."

Niall nudged Louis' arm slightly, but he didn't even care at this point. Harry was going to take care of him.

"Right, sure. Thank you." Louis blurted out after realizing that he's been silent for a couple seconds too long.

"Well, then. Right this way." Harry smiled, leading Louis to the massage room with a hand between his shoulder blades.

____________________________________

Hello!!!
I hope you're enjoying the little amount of events I wrote!! I decides to slip the nasty Nick in every Larry fanfic into this one shot because why not?

I'll be updating again tomorrow!!
Have a nice day <3<3