Epilogue: Part 1

This chapter features my lovely best friend and my nb.1 supporter, Beth. Love you x

Harry walked in and closed the door after him

"Did you shake the snow off your coat before coming in?" The high-pitched voice he loved so much sounded from the kitchen.

"Yes, Loubear. I'm happy to be home, too." He toed off his shoes and placed them by the door neatly.

He walked into the kitchen to find Louis placing a mouthwatering plate of food on the table.

"Lou!!! I can't believe you went through all the trouble to make this for me." He hung his coat behind the door and wrapped his arms around the smaller lad.

"I know you love it, Haz, so I had to make it. You've been away for a week now and I wanted to welcome you properly." He stood on his tiptoes and pecked his plump lips. "Come on, then. Eat it while it's still hot." He smiled when Harry sat down in front of his plate.

He sat across him and watched him chewing on his food. He took a bite from his chicken stuffed with mozzarella and wrapped in Parma ham. "It's the meal we had on our first date, and I wanted to make it since our one year anniversary is coming up." He smiled while looking down at his food.

"I can't wait, Lou." He smiled fondly.

"So, how was the trip?" He got up and took his and Harry's empty plates to the sink to wash them.

"Bloody awful. The model was so unprofessional and she kept trying to get in my pants."

Louis head crooked his way. "What?!"

"Yeah, I'm never working with the Kardashians and Jenners ever again. Kendall even wrote her number on my arm and tried seducing me. I guess she doesn't know I like dick and my own belongs to the prettiest man in the world. I'm just her photographer, but she doesn't seem to understand that." He sighed and got up when he saw Louis relax. "I'm going to change." He kissed the back of his head and walked into the bedroom.

Louis quickly dried his hands and snatched his camera off the kitchen table, sneaking into the room.
He started filming Harry as he took his shirt off.

"What on Earth are you doing?" Curly spoke between laughs.

"Carry on, love." He smiled innocently.

Harry pulled on a band T-shirt and stayed in his boxers. He got under the covers and made grabby hands at Louis. "Cudlle with me?"

Louis, still filming, jumped into bed next to Harry and allowed himself to be taken into his arms. "I want to tell my subscribers about you, Haz."

"What, now?" His eyebrows almost made contact with his hairline.

"Yeah." He turned the camera towards him and Harry nodded.