4

Louis slammed his door closed and threw himself on his bed

Louis slammed his door closed and threw himself on his bed. He toed off his shoes. He climbed under the duvet and covered himself fully, curling up beneath it. He slowly remembered the events of his day, and the feeling of Harry's warm hands lingered on his skin once again.

Louis soon realized that he'd been palming his clothed bulge. He lived alone, so he didnt bother suppressing his moans as he slipped his hand inside his sweatpants and wrapped his hand around his girth, moving it slowly at first. He found his finger circling around his entrance, pushing in slightly. He hasn't felt this aroused in a long time. He jerked himself off, occasionally moaning the curly lad's name. He remembered how close Harry's hands were to his manhood, and how he had touched his behind earlier today, and he moved his hand faster making his moans louder by the second.
"Harry ,,, Harry ,,, Har-" his moans were interrupted by the spray of his white liquid all over his shirt, some of it even reaching his chin. Louis sat in silence for a few minutes before getting up and getting into the shower. 'What did he do to me?'

**

"So, Mr.Tomlinson, how'd the massage go?" Liam said, smirking at his friend who was sat across from him. Louis was in the coffee shop that Liam works in. It was part of his daily routine now.

The smaller lad looked down at his croissant that was half eaten by the time Liam approached him. "It wasn't too bad, not too bad. I, um, yeah. Not too bad."

Niall was eying Louis, a smirk creeping onto his lips. "I saw you staring at that Harry dude yesterday, Loueh. You like him, don't you?"

"Shut up, Niall! I mean, yeah he's hot, but he's a total jerk. He tried offering 'extra services' to me and his hand was very close to my, um, 'thing'." He air quoted the last word.

Niall and Liam shared a knowing look before staring at Louis once again. "Pretty sure you would liked that, mate. I wouldn't be surprised if you actually payed for those 'extra services'." Niall said and laughed, making Louis slap his arm.

"Of course I didn't! It's sexual harassment, Nialler!" He slicked his forehead.

"No, Loulou, that's how you do a massage. It's a full body massage and he has to do his job properly, mate. You need to calm down and admit that you, for once, enjoyed a massage. Maybe even enjoyed the masseuse himself." Liam stated, high-fiving the Irish lad.

"Oh, for fuck's sake. I need to go. I need to film a few things for my next vlog and I don't have the time for your bullshit." Louis got up, grabbing his keys and leaving with his cup of tea in his hand. "Fucking morons," he whispered under his breath.

**

"I still can't believe you massaged The Louis Tomlinson. It's no fair, you always get the good clients." Zayn said, taking a drag from his cigarette.

Harry put a spoonful of his pasta in his mouth and looked at Zayn after swallowing it. "He's the first ever client to refuse my special services after I've offered them. He's a weird one." Harry looked offended.

Zayn smiled at his devastated friend. "What if he's a top?" He suggested, making Harry let out a small, breathy laugh.

"You're not that experienced in the gay world, Zee. He is obviously a bottom. The only way he'd fuck anyone is if she was a girl, and we all know he likes dick." Harry said, eating more of his lunch.

Zayn stayed silent for a while. "So what are you going to do about him?" He finally spoke. "You never faced this problem before."

"No, not really. It's never a problem for me. They usually say yes, but he's stuck up from being closeted. There's no way I'm letting that ass go before I get what I want, though. I've never seen someone with a derriere that impressive. He booked me again, though, so that must mean something." Harry was in deep thought when his alarm went off, telling him that he should get ready for his next appointment.

"Well, good luck I guess." Zayn smiled, patting his shoulder.

He was sat with Zayn outside, while they both had their lunch. "Lunch break's almost over but I can't be bothered. That old lady from the other day is back and she booked me specifically." Harry rubbed his hands over his face before getting up. Zayn threw the cigarette on the ground and stepped on it. Harry reached out his hand and helped him up.

Harry saw Zayn take another cigarette from his box and put it in his mouth. "I'll follow you inside, yeah?" He patted his pockets, looking for his lighter.

The curly lad frowned at him. "Heeey! What was that for mate?" Zayn exclaimed as Harry took the cigarette from his mouth and gently tucked it in his pocket.

"Enough of that for you. You've already had two. Come on, Zee." He placed a hand on his best friend's back and led him inside.

"Time to rub old lady legs."

The two best friends erupted into a fit of giggles as they walked back inside.

**

Harry sat on his rolling chair, waiting for the old lady to finish changing. He couldn't stop thinking of the set of eyes that he looked into the day before. He had no idea why he was so stuck on him. Harry didn't get the chance to look at them properly, but his eyes were seriously blue. Almost sickeningly blue - full on Prince Charming, field of cornflower, perfect, cloudless sky blue. Someone should name a crayon after the guy.

Harry loved the way he could easily make the smaller lad blush. He almost though he was too innocent for a man like himself, but Harry would never let a bum like that escape when it's right in front of him. He wanted to see him vulnerable and begging. He wondered if Louis was a virgin, but shook his head. "No fucking way. Not with an ass like that." Harry whispered and laughed to himself.

He jumped when he heard the woman speaking behind him. "Did you say something, dear?"

"Um, no no. Please lay down so that I can begin." Harry shivered and left to get a towel.

Please let Friday come fast.

______________________________________

Hi again!!
I hope you're enjoying the story :))
I know I'm already writing fillers and all that, but I need you to meet the characters and understand their way of thinking before we get into the actual interactions. I'm gonna try and start the next chapter today but I cant promise that I'll finish it. Next update is probably gonna be tomorrow!!
Enjoy!! <3<3