11

With a loud moan, Louis came all over his chest

With a loud moan, Louis came all over his chest. Harry helped Louis come down from his high, wincing when he pulled his fingers out of his now stretched hole. He watched his dick go limp while Harry washed up and wiped Louis' front clean.

He flipped onto his stomach and pulled the towel over his ass when Harry went to the other room to grab his equipment.

"Do you want to go on a date tomorrow?" Louis blurted out while Harry massaged his shoulders, spreading the oil over them.

Harry stopped momentarily before moving his warm hands again. "I'd love to. I was actually about to ask you the same thing." He smiled down at him. "How about we go on a picnic?" He suggested.

"I'd love that, actually. I mean, I love our little restaurant, but I'm bored of it. We've been going there for the past four months." He smiled sheepishly.

"I get it, Lou. I was thinking about going an hour before sunset, so we can set things up and take a break afterwards. We'll watch the sunset then have dinner under the stars. I even have a perfect location in mind!" Louis looked fondly at the excited curly head.

His hair grew fast, his curls now resting above his broad shoulders. He still pushed them back with bandanas while he's at work, but Louis had come to learn that they were untameable.

Louis would've never imagined that Harry fingering him every week would become a routine for them now. Louis was no longer self-conscious when he's naked around him, Harry always complimented him even when he was feeling insecure. He continued playing this game with him, knowing that the feelings he had for Harry were bound to hurt him someday.

**

"I think I'm going to tell him tomorrow, on our date." Louis said out of nowhere.
He was sprawled on the couch, sipping his tea while his two best friends played fifa on the floor.

"Tell him what?" Liam pushed the buttons on his controller quickly, his eyes glued to the TV. Niall wasn't listening to him, he dedicated all his concentration to the game, sticking his tongue out between his lips a little.

"I'm going to tell Harry that I like him. I don't want things to be platonic between us anymore."

Liam suddlenly paused the game and jerked his head towards Louis. "Are you serious?"

"Heeey, Payno! I was about to score, what the hell?" Niall protested, his Irish accent thick.

"Shut up, Nialler. Our stupid friend here is going to confess his feelings to his fuck buddy." Louis rolled his eyes at Liam's choice of words.

"He is not my fuck buddy, first. And second, I mean, worst case scenario, I stop getting massages and I move on."

"Woah, woah. Calm down, Loulou. I mean, I agree with Liam but I think you should go for it." Niall said, getting a glare from Liam in return.