6

(Check the top of the page for how both of them look!!)

_________________________________

Louis sat cross-legged on Liam's bed, his cheeks rosy. He had just finished telling them what happened at his appointment. Niall was listening from the bathroom, and Liam was laying on the floor under him.

"So... you actually agreed to going on a date with him?" Liam said, his brows furrowed and confusion obvious on his face.

"Yeah, it kind of just slipped out of my mouth. I was as shocked as yourself, Li." He fiddled with his hands.

"GET SOME, LOULOU." Niall appeared in the room with a toothbrush in his mouth, foam around his lips.

"Shut up, Nialler." Louis couldn't help but smile.

The boys were all in their underpants, all wearing white T-shirts except Louis who was wearing the black tank top he wore to his appointment.

"Should I text him now?" Louis said, breaking the comfortable silence.

"Ooh, ooh!! Yes!" Niall hurried to the bathroom to wash his mouth then jumped onto the bed next to his best friend, Liam joining after him.

Louis rolled his eyes and added Harry's contact, saving it as "Haz". He smiled, satisfied with the name.

"Haz?" Liam raised an eyebrow.

"I called him that by mistake and he said he liked it."

"You're moving fast, mate. Nicknames and all." He laughed and poked the smaller lad's side, getting elbowed in the stomach in return.

*text message*

Louis:
Hey

Louis bit the inside of his mouth, hoping that Harry would reply soon. He waited for about a minute before a bubble showed up on his screen, indicating that Harry was typing.

Haz:
Hello, Louis?

Louis:
That's me

Haz:
I figured it would be you. I guess my threat worked :D

Louis:
I don't want to feel sore, thank you.

Haz:
I'll make you feel sore, but in another way ;)))

Louis felt his face heat up and he slammed the phone's screen on his chest before his friends got a chance to read the text.

"Not cool, mate! It was getting better!" Niall complained.

"Yeah, you little shit! Show us, Louiiiis." Liam reached his hand to grab the phone, but Louis slapped it away and quickly typed a message to Harry.

Louis:
I'll talk to you later. I'm busy.

He locked his phone and threw it back on the bed. "Fuck off." He ran his hand through his hair. "I'm out of content for next week's vlog," he said as he dug through his bag to take out his camera.