Epilogue: Part 2

P.s. harry has long hair at the beginning of the chapter.

"Another wedding? Mate, you literally got married three years ago and your wedding was bigger than the royal wedding

"Another wedding? Mate, you literally got married three years ago and your wedding was bigger than the royal wedding." Niall looked Ziam with disbelief.

"Yeah, but like-"

"We're rich, Ni." Zayn interrupted his husband.

"How rich can you be to throw another wedding just to renew your vows?" Harry squeezed Louis' knee. They were all sat on Niall's couch except for the married couple who were explaining their plans.

"My new position pays a lot, and Zayn's piece sold for half a million pounds."

"Half a million for a bloody painting?!" Louis sat up, his eyes wide. "I might consider a career change," he huffed.

"It's going to be a small party, I swear. It's just our families and yours."

"And some people from work," Liam added.

"Don't you dare invite Janine or that dick of boss you have," Zayn threatened.

Liam gave him a sheepish smile, putting his hands up defensively. "I didn't even think about doing that, Zaynie," he lied.

"Fine, fine, but I'm going to be the best man this time!" Louis shouted enthusiastically, making Harry block his right ear.

"Heeey-" Niall started to complain but Louis quickly shushed him.

"You were best man last time, Nialler, so shut your mouth and go cry in the corner." He crossed his arms over his chest and tried to look mad. He couldn't really keep his composure when Harry chuckled and pulled him closer.

They've been together for three years, but their love for each other grew every day. It was a cliche, Louis thought. Him and Harry still act like teenagers: blushing when they make any kind of physical contact, cuddling whenever they can, and they can't keep their hands off each other even after all these years.

"It's Louis' turn, sorry Ni." Liam ruffled his now brown hair.

Harry got up, pushing the curls off his face with one hand, using the other to intertwine his fingers with Louis' and pulled him up. "I think it's time we go home. It's getting late and I have a photoshoot tomorrow morning."

"It's only 8 P.M, H." Zayn looked at his watch, confused.

"Do you want us to shag in your shower then leave, then?" Harry's face remained composed. Louis', however, was burning and as red as a tomato.

"Goodbye, Harry." Liam rushed the couple out the door. "I'll send you the wedding card by the end of the week."

"Fuck him hard, H!!" Niall shouted a second before Liam closed the door.