10

More massages, more dates, more blowjobs

More massages, more dates, more blowjobs. Louis was addicted to being inside Harry's mouth. He was addicted to Harry's touch. He wanted more, his lust grew by the second. He wanted Harry to have all of him, not just his body. The more he came, the greater his feelings grew towards the curly lad. He didn't want to move too fast and ruin what he had with him, but he knew that staying the way they are might make Harry think that Louis is only interested in the sex - which they didn't even get to, yet.

He let his desires take over him. He rolled to the side of his bed and unplugged his phone from the charger. He rolled back and curled up under the duvet, making himself as small as he can before opening his phone. It was 2 A.M, and Louis was texting Harry.

*text message*

Louis:
Hi, Harold. U up?

Hazzy 💚💙:
Hello, Lou :)))) I thought you went to sleep

Louis:
I couldn't sleep. How was your day?

Hazzy 💚💙:
It was alright, I guess! An old lady wanted me to massage her wrinkly bum but i said we don't do that here because i didn't want to do it...

Louis:
Oh lord, Harry. I would've done the same though :P

Hazzy 💚💙:
:))))

Hazzy 💚💙:
So why are you texting me this late? You're usually asleep by now

Louis:
I... wanted to ask if you had another appointment after mine tomorrow.

Louis typed out his texts as fast as he could and sent them without overthinking it. He didn't want to cower out of this.

Hazzy 💚💙:
Mmmm... I don't think so. Why? Do you wanna go out somewhere? :D

Louis:
No, it's not that...

Hazzy 💚💙:
Is something wrong, Louis?:/

Louis:
No no. It's not that...

Hazzy 💚💙:
Tell me then

Louis inhaled and exhaled multiple times before he was able to love his fingers again.

Louis:
I'm moving on... with the list

Hazzy 💚💙:
Oh

Hazzy 💚💙:
Which one do you want me to do next? ;)

Louis felt his face burn up, butterflies fluttering in his stomach and a shiver going down his spine. He hates how Harry had him wrapped around his finger, but doesn't even know it.

'I want you to finger me 'till I come,' he thought to himself, but there was no way he'd actually send that to him.

Louis:
$55