Chapter 6

"I mean...are we seriously thinking about this? Killing our parents?" I ask.
"Soon enough they'll have a legal form saying we're having an arranged marriage Violet. If we want to take care of it...we can." Tom says.
"Tom I don't know..."
"Vi, think about it. You'll have all of the business to yourself. No one will boss you around and I mean you get all of his inheritance." Tom leans against my desk and I walk closer to him.
"Why are you doing this?" I ask, standing in front of him with my arms folded.
"I thought you wanted to be with me."
"I do. But i know that you're not happy with your father and I'm not happy with my father." Tom looks me in the eyes.
"What about your mother?"
"My mother hates all this mob shit any way, she's not involved." Tom says calmly.
"Ugh I don't know!" I run my hands through my messy dark hair. Tom grabs my arms.
"Don't get all weird about it. It's just like another day on the job." He looks at me with such intent and love.
"Can we talk about it tomorrow when I'm a little more...prepared?" I laugh lightly looking down at myself.
"Yeah sure. And, you look stunning tonight. Even with mascara down your face." Tom smiles as he opens the door to leave.
"Thank you," I smile. He smiles and nods and leaves.

I wake up the next morning on my office couch.
"Cameron?" I grunt as I get up.
"Good morning Miss Knight." She smiles at me.
"Why am I in here?"
"Because you crashed here and I didn't want to disturb you." She smiles.
"Oh okay," I get up. My beautiful dress was lying in a heap on the floor and I was left with a blanket.
"Mr Holland said he would like to speak to you this morning. Would you like me to get some clothes for you?"
"Oh um. Yes please."
"What dress would you like?"
"Get me the all pink outfit? I'm going out with some friends today as well." I smile.
"Okay no problem." Cameron smiles and leaves.
I put on the outfit and I put my hair in a bun and I wait for Tom.

Knock knock
"Come in," I say as I pour myself some water.
"Hey," Tom smiles.
"Water?"
"Yes please." He's wearing a black suit with an open collar white shirt.
"You look nice today." I smile as I sit at my desk.
"Wish I could say the same about you." He laughs.
"You'll regret that." I smile.
"No you look stunning like always," he smiles. I smile.
"Anyway. What is your plan for the parent heist." I clasp my hands.
"I was thinking we could invite them over and say that we have agreed to get married and then we can just fire." He says.
"That's good. It can be at my house tomorrow night at 6. We say we agree then Haz and Cam could threaten with guns at the table, then we can get up and say whatever we want and bam." I smile.
"Sounds wonderfully horrible." Tom laughs. I laugh.
"It does."
"So why are you dressed like that?" Tom asks.
"I'm going out for lunch with all of my girl friends. It's my friend Katie's hen-do weekend." I smile.
"Well you look gorgeous. Have a good day and I'll see you tomorrow night." He smiles as he gets up.
"Tom?" He turns around.
"I'm sorry." I say.
"For not liking me? That's not a problem. In fact it's a refresher from every girl trying to lap dance on me." He laughs.
"Aw right! Don't get too cocky!" I laugh. He opens his arms and I embrace him.
"Thank you Tom." I whisper.
"Any time," he smiles. We stand back from the embrace and both think about how it's not like us to hug one another.
"I'll see you tomorrow." I smile.
"See you tomorrow." He smiles and leaves.
"Miss? Katie, Rebekah, Rachel, Suzie, Natasha and Nicole are outside waiting." Cameron says.
"Okay thank you." I grab my bag and head out for lunch.
"Who's that handsome man that just walked out off your office happily?" Rebekah smiles as I get into the limo.
"That is Mr Tom Holland." I laugh.
"Wait! That's Tom Holland?!" They all say in unison.
"Yeah why?" I ask.
They all look at each other concerned.
"Are you dating?" Katie asks.
"I mean...I don't know," I roll my eyes.
"Why? What's wrong? Have you met him before?" I ask nervously.
"We all saw him with another woman last night...and they both had wedding rings on..."