Chapter 9

"You don't need to stay over Vi," Tom sighs.
"Well you're not fit to stay alone." I say with my hands on my hips.
"I'm a grown man I can handle my shit."
"A grown man that just got shot in the shoulder by his wife and now his lover is taking care of him..." I squint my eyes and smile.
"I hate you," He smiles.
"Do you have any shirts I could borrow?" I ask.
"Plenty, in the bedroom...you know where it is," Tom cheekily laughed, sticking his tongue out a little.
"You're cheeky," I smile and go through the hall to his bedroom. His bedroom was on the ground floor because he felt more secure, which rightfully so is a good call. I opened the door and the familiar smell of aftershave wafts my way. The grey walls and the dark, minimalistic furniture and decor give such a manly vibe off. I go over to his walk in wardrobe where the lights turn on automatically. I cower through the many t-shirts when I find a plain, white shirt that went just below my bum. I took my heels off then my trousers then my bodysuit which made me realise that I wasn't wearing any pants. I quickly shoved on the t-shirt and I picked my clothes up off the ground, I turn around to see a smug look on Toms face as he closely examines my body.
"No pants?" He asks with a smirk.
"No...and no bra..." I say coyly as I brush past him.
"I'm sure there's some women's pants lying around somewhere," He shouts through to me as I head into his en-suit bathroom.
"Oh I'm sure of it!" I shout back as I sit on the toilet.
"Tom? What's this?" I pick up a weird decorative piece off of his dresser.
I click the glowing blue button on the weird cylinder object. It pops open and gives me a fright, so much that I drop it and it lands on my shin and scrapes a huge cut down it.
"Fuck!" I yelp. Tom runs through.
"What the hell are you playing with that for?" He picks the now sharp knife up and pops it back in.
"I don't know I didn't realise it was a fucking knife!" I say as I cradle my severely bleeding shin.
"Shit, stay there I'll get the first aid kit,"
He runs through to the kitchen in just his underwear and the bandaging.
"Tom you need to rest your arm you can't do this," I say as he sits on the floor getting out wipes.
"No, I want to do this," he says as he wipes my leg carefully.
"Aw!" I bite my lip trying to hold back a scream.
"Sorry," He winces.
"There's a lot of blood,"
"Yeah and it fucking hurts!" I tilt my head back and clench my teeth as he wipes right over the wound.
"I'll bandage it up." He carefully places a huge plaster over the cut, and then another plaster. He then wraps my shin with bandaging and tapes the end of it carefully.
"Thank you," I wince slightly. He lifts my leg up to his mouth and he kisses it.
"All better," he laughs lightly.
"You're cute, now I need to wipe." I laugh as I get toilet paper.
"You just going to watch or?" I hesitate.
"I've seen it all before Violet." He says cleaning the floor up. I grunt and I wipe and flush. I hop over to the sink where I wash my hands. I feel two hands slither around my waist and I look into the mirror. Tom is lightly swaying side to side, his head in the crook of my neck and I softly hum as I rest my head on his.
"I love you." He mumbles into my shirt.
I place my hand on his head and massage his scalp.
"I love you too." I smile.
His hands slowly make their way down to the hem of the shirt. Tom grazes my thigh as he brings the top up above my butt.
"Tom," I grab onto his hair and whisper. He starts placing kisses on my neck and jaw. The shirt goes up past my belly button and he tickles my abdomen and I crunch my tummy up and laugh.
"You know I'm ticklish there!" I laugh.
"I know!" He starts tickling me and I fall to the floor in a ball.
"Stop this torture!" I laugh. He stops and looks at me from above. He's now inches away from my face and our body heat is bouncing off of one another.
His lips finally crash into mine and I wrap my arms around his neck. He flips me so I'm on top and we continue to kiss. I slowly pull down his sweatpants and he grunts as he places his hands forcefully on my hips.
"Fuck," we say in unison at the pleasure that hit us both.
"I love you, I fucking love you," I moan, getting faster.
"Say it again." He grunts, eyes closed, biting his lip.
"Uh- I-Love-you!" I throw my head back.
"Again," He commands.
"I fucking love you! I love you! I love you—fuck!" I moan.
"Who do you love?" He grunts.
"I love you Tom! I love you!"
"What's my name?" His moans getting louder.
"Tom! Tom! Tom!" I moan loudly as we
get closer and closer to finishing.
"I love you so fucking much! You're so-fucking-hot!" We both let out satisfactory moans as we finish. I slump down next to him on the bathroom floor.
"You're lucky you have a huge bathroom," I say as I catch my breath.
"You're lucky I have a huge something else..." He looks at me and laughs while I just hold back a smile and shake my head. I love this cheeky boy.