Chapter 23

Violets POV
I hung up on Tom frantically and I called Cam.
"Hello?"
"Cam I need you, Harrison and the team to the hospital immediately...Nikki's there with Tom."
"Holy shit, right we're on our way. Do you need a lift?" She asked.
"Yeah, where are you?" I looked up and down the road I was on.
"13 seconds away from you."
I suddenly hear a loud car engine and the blacked out van pulls up next to me. The door opens and Cams head pops out.
"Get in," she smiled.
I jumped in the back and we headed for the hospital.

We pulled up outside the hospital and the full team ran in.
The onlookers looked confused and shocked at the sight of 8 armed people suddenly parading through a hospital.
I get to the hallway where Toms room is and I see a trail of blood like someone dragged a body along.
"Ready?" I stood at the door, gun in hand while the rest got their guns out and nodded at me.
I broke the door down.
"Hands up!" I shouted. I pointed my gun at Nikki.
Cam went to Tom to see how he was but the team and I kept focusing on Nikki.
"What the hell!" She shouts as she backed into a corner.
"It's over Nikki." I said with a smile on my face.
"You bitch." She said.
I held the gun up to her head as she stood in the corner.
"Any last words?" I pout my lips.
"Sorry that I can't make it to the wedding. I've sent someone in my place." She smiled evilly.
BANG
I shot her in the head. She fell to the floor and I stood back from the pile of blood.
Lying next to her was the guard, brutally murdered.
I backed away and Harrison brought me in for a hug.
"You're safe Vi." He stroked my hair as I cried into his shoulder.
"I'm fine." I wiped away my tears and broke the hug.
"How are you Tom?" Haz asked as he sat on the bed.
Tom looked sad and traumatised.
"I thought she would of killed you..." he looked at me with his red, swollen eyes then down at his shaking hands.
"Tom, you nearly died twice today and you're worried about me?" I laughed as I sat on the chair next to him.
"Can we talk?" Tom asked quietly.
I nodded. Haz heard and he brought everyone out of the room.
"Okay. I'm going to make a whole speech so prepare yourself." Tom smiles as he shuffled in the bed to get comfortable.
He took my hand, then pressed it to his chest.
His heart was beating so fast.
"You can feel that right?"
I nodded.
"You are the only person who can make my heart beat like that. Sure I nearly died by my own mother, but obviously that's not why I'm so excited and happy. It's because you came in and saved me once again. I mean you look so hot when you have a gun out. And especially hot since you're only wearing a bikini and a mesh skirt." We laughed.
"You know, I tried to think of every reason not to love you...and I couldn't." I could see him tearing up as he spoke and I teared up too.
"But instead, I came up with every reason why I love you,"
"Oh god." I interrupted and laughed.
He rubbed my hand.
"I love your laugh, and your smile. And the way you bite your lip when your nervous or feeling sexy."
I giggled.
"I love that you are so powerful and you are such a fucking boss. I love that you want me even though you don't want to admit it."
I rolled my eyes playfully.
"But I love the way you make me feel. You make me feel sexy and cute and cool and powerful and...you make me love you more and more every day which I thought would be hard to achieve."
The tears were streaming down both of our faces now.
"I can go on and on but I don't want to give you more reasons why I love you because I don't want you to think that there's reasons why not to love you. Because there isn't any."
He took both of my hands and we faced each other.
"Violet, I love you more than anyone or anything on this earth. And I know love can be scary and we are only in our 20's...but I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to kiss you until your lips are raw. And I want to give you as many kids as you want, and I want to do everything you want me to do because you're scary and I do anything you ask me to already,"
we laughed.
"Violet Armony Night. Will you marry me?" His eyes were hopeful.
I was shocked in a good way that he asked.
"Of course I'll marry you!" I laughed And kissed him deeply.
The tears from both of our faces were making our faces soaking but we didn't care.
"I didn't think giving you my mother's ring was a very good idea but," He leant over his bed and grabbed his jacket.
He pulled out a very familiar old, cream ring box.
"I hope you don't mind that I stole this, but..." he opened the box and there it was.
My mother's engagement ring.

"Tom

"Tom..." I couldn't even speak. My emotions and memories were flooding my mind.
He placed the ring in my finger and it fit perfectly.
"I didn't get it resized." He said with a smile.
"Aw..." I looked at it. It was beautiful.
"Tom I love you so much." I cupped his face again and kissed him.
I looked back at the ring and a vivid memory came to me.

Violets 6th birthday
"Violet make a wish darling." Violets mother, Cassidy said as she filmed Violet about to blow her candles out.
"I wish...for mummy's ring when I grow up." Violet closed her eyes and blew out the candles.
Everyone clapped.
"Well Violet, when you meet a nice man who loves you very much, I will give him my ring to give to you." Cassidy said with a huge smile.
"And what if you can't give him the ring?" Violet asked.
Cassidy pondered for a moment.
What if she wasn't there to see Violet get married?
The job her and her husband were in is a very dangerous job, she puts her life on the line every day...
"Mummy?" Violet broke her train of thought.
"Well, If I'm not here then I'll get daddy to give him it. And if daddy isn't here then I'll leave it in the box on my dresser. Will you remember that for me?" Cassidy asked.
Violet smiled widely and nodded her head.
"Now, let's eat some cake!"
After all of the family left, Cassidy and Alan fell asleep on the couch together.
When Violet came trough to say goodnight, they were sleeping. She kissed her fathers cheek then kissed her mother's. She then noticed her ring was on the side table. She picked it up and placed it on her ring finger.
"A bit big." She said to herself. She looked at it adoringly for a moment and then sat it down before going to bed.

"Violet?" Tom interrupted my sudden memory and I looked up at him.
"You okay!" He asked.
"Yes of course. I just miss my mum." I smiled and looked at the ring.
I took it off to admire it.
Not a single diamond out of place.
I then noticed letters on the inside of the ring.

Your wish came true darling. I love you and I will always be here.Mummy xox

"Oh my god." I sobbed as I finished reading the message.
"I miss you so much Mum." I kissed the ring.
Tom rubbed my back and kissed my hair as I cried.
"Thank you Tom. I love you so much." I nuzzled into his chest as I stroked the ring.
"I love you more."

Writers note
Omg guys I cried hard writing this and I'm proud of this so if you could vote and comment that would be amazing!
Love you all and thank you for reading so far! 🖤💋