Chapter 12

"Good morning love birds!" Nikki wakes us up cheerily.
"Morning," I wipe my eyes and stand up.
"Eggs and bacon?" She beams.
"Yeah that would be great." I smile.
"Wanna go scare my mum?" He whispers in my ear as he sits up.
"Tom we cant-" I smile but he springs up and hushes me.
"Follow me," He says child like as I follow through to my kitchen where Nikki is cooking. We waited behind the door when we heard her talking to someone.
"They done it. They killed him...yeah...no please send them in, i do not trust her...okay...thanks bye." We didn't hear the opposite end of the call but me and Tom knew she was talking about us...about me.
"What the fuck!" I mouth.
"I'm gonna flip." Tom mouths back.
"Don't, act normal then grill her subtly." I mouth wide eyed. He nods then we go through.
"Morning mum." Tom says with a fake smile plastered on his face.
"Morning hun. How did you sleep?" She asks.
"Good. I had a weird dream though." He gives me a look.
"Oh yeah? What was it about?" She smiles.
"That you sent some police here basically getting us arrested," he says with a laugh but not so subtly. I can see a panicked look in Nikki's face for a second but she snaps back.
"Must be just anxiety. Even though you're used to...'doing business' you're definitely not used to watching your father die." She shakes her head, not looking at Tom.
"It was so vivid though." He gives me another look.
"That's weird honey. Here's your eggs, eat up." She places the plate in front of Tom.
"You would never do that would you?" He asks.
"Do what darling,"
"Send the cops here to arrest us."
"What? Of course not!" She sounds offended. Tom pettily laughs then stands up from his seat. Oh shit.
"Then why did Violet and I just here you say that 'we just killed them' , 'send them in'  and 'I don't trust her'?" He grills.
"What? When did I say that?" She's shocked.
"You said it just there Nikki." I stand next to Tom.
"Get out of my house before I leave you dead with your husband." I threaten.
"I never said a word!"
"Lier. Now get out." I demand.
"Don't you speak to me like that!" Nikki looks me up and down.
"I can speak to you however I like.
I have a license to kill and I'm not afraid to use it." I bring out a gun I have stashed in a secret drawer under my kitchen island.
"You wouldn't."
"Wow you're clueless aren't you?" I laugh. I walk close to her and place the gun under her jaw.
"I killed your husband last night. I shot him twice in the dick then I shot a bullet straight through his head. I could here the bones cracking and I saw the blood seep out of him...and you think I won't kill you?" I laugh again. She just stand there, scared to death.
"I'll kill you right here, right now," my finger touches the trigger.
"POLICE GET DOWN! DROP YOUR WEAPONS!" The police raid my house, armed and suited up. I look at Tom and  he smiles slightly knowing what I wanted to do. He quickly opens the drawer and takes out a gun.
"Why don't you drop your weapons and no one gets hurt." He holds the gun up while I hold Nikki by the neck, gun to her head.
"Don't do it." A familiar voice says, coming closer.
"Alex?" I don't loosen my hold on Nikki but my face drops When I see him.
"What the...how are you?" I'm speechless. How is he here?

Flashback: December 25th 2018
"Darling is Alex coming to join us?" My father asks as we sit down to open presents at our massive family tree.
"He's on his way." I smile.
Hours passed and calls went straight to voicemail. I thought it was so suspicious. He never went off the map. He owned his own business!
"I'm going to Alex's house to check if he's okay." I say to my father as I pick up my coat.
"You've been together since you were 16 darling, he might just want some space."
"He would of asked for it." I say as I storm out of the house and into my car and I drive to Alex's house. I bust the door down.
and I see Alex on the floor, blood everywhere. I scream my head off and drop to the floor in tears.
"No! I love you!" I cry into his bloody body. I didn't care that he was nearly unrecognisable. I loved him...and he was gone...

"How the hell are you here?" I feel my eyes get watery.
"That was Zack you saw. I killed him, put him in my flat then staged it to look like someone had killed me." Alex looks me dead in the eye.
"Why the hell would you do that? I loved you! We were together for six fucking years! I mourned you!" I start to lose it.
"I know! But we can talk if you let Nikki go," He says.
"You think...you think I want to talk to you? You think I want to FUCKING TALK TO YOU?" I shout, making Nikki whimper in fear.
"I'm going to kill Nikki and then I'm going to shoot your fucking brain out."
"You wouldn't."
"Oh I think I fucking am."
Bang! Bang! Bang!

❗️❗️ATTENTION❗️❗️
MY BEST FRIEND HAS A PUBLISHED BOOK CALLED PROM AND YOU SHOULD ALL GO AND READ IT CAUSE SHES AMAZING AND SHE LOVES BTS AND LEONARDO DICAPRIO SOOOOOOO PLUS 😂 KatieM45678 <<<< GO FRIKIN FOLLOW! ❗️❗️