Chapter 7

"Hold up! You think Tom is married?" I say.
"We saw him and another woman arm in arm walking down the street last night and he had a suit on." Nicole says.
"Why the hell would you say that? He's not married!" I raise my voice.
"Wow calm down! We're just saying that-"
"I don't care what you're saying! It's bullshit!" I shout and get out the limo and slam the door.
"Violet!" Katie shouts out the door.
"Sorry I forgot, congratulations!" I scoff. I walk in the direction that Tom walked so I could catch up with him. I finally see him and I run up to him. I grab his arm and shove him into a nearby lane.
"What the fuck!" He shouts as I pin him up against the wall.
"Why the hell did all of my friends say that they saw you and another woman arm in arm last night?" I shout.
"What I can't date?"
"Oh wait I forgot one small detail...YOU BOTH HAD WEDDING RINGS ON?!" I scream.
"Fuck I can explain!" He says.
"Just fucking tell me if it's true Tom." I say quieter. He stays silent.
"Fucking tell me!" I push him up harder against the wall.
"It's true!" He blurts out. I drop him in shock.
"How fucking dare you." I say.
"I'm sorry Vi, I should of told you!"
"How long?" I interrogate him.
"3 months." He looks at his feet.
"I can't believe you." I shove him, I feel the tears well up in my eyes.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"She told me not to tell anyone because she was scared for her safety! And so was I!"
"You slept with me while you were fucking married." I say through gritted teeth.
"I'm so so sorry Vi!" He pleads.
"You made a whole romantic gesture to me while you were married. You slept with my What? 9 times? And through all of that you were married." I rub my forehead in frustration.
"And you confessed you're love to me...while you were married."
"I should of told you," he sits on the curb.
"You're such a dick!" I start to cry.
"Why are you so concerned anyway? I thought you hated me. We're rivals Not Lovers remember?" He folds his arms and I pause.
"Violet?"
"Because I like you now." I say quietly, looking down at my blush stilettos.
"What?" He stands up.
"Ugh Tom! I fucking like you and you've gone and fucked it up. You're a dick." I pick up my bag and start to walk off as I dry my tears. Tom grabs my arm and I turn around but before I could walk away he pulls me in for a kiss. I almost pull away from the shock but I kiss him back. He wraps his hands around my waist and I tangle my fingers in his hair. I start to get into the kiss but I push him away.
"Fuck sake Tom." I wipe my lipstick.
"I love you. I don't love her. I love you." He takes my hand.
"Who's 'her' Anyway?" I ask looking at our now entwined hands.
"Mae Young." He says.
"Are you serious?" I pull away.
"Yeah why?" He asks.
"I've got to go." I start to run back up the street to my office. I finally get into my office and I go over to Cameron's desk.
"Mae Young. Remember her?" I ask.
"Um Yeah why?" She asks.
"Get me a meeting with her today. Tom is married to her." I say.
"You're kidding!" She says wide eyed.
"Nope. Tell her to go to the meeting with me today or I'll fucking kill her." I say and walk away into my office.

"Miss Knight? Miss Young is here." Cameron buzzes through.
"Send her in." I say. She walks into my room.
"Take a seat Miss Young." I smile. She sits down nervously and I put my black leather gloves on.
"So you and Mr Holland are married, correct?" I ask.
"Uh yes." She says.
"How long for?"
"3 months tomorrow." She smiles.
"Why do you and your husband take your wedding rings off in front of others?" I ask.
"We don't, why do you imply that?" She asks offended.
"I'm asking the questing Miss Young." I snap.
"Why do you and your husband sleep with other people while you're married?" I ask.
"We don't!" She raises her voice.
"I suggest you don't raise your voice at me Miss." I quickly whip out my gun and place it next to me and she audibly gulps.
"Your husband has been sleeping with me, making romantic gestures to me and saying that he loves me. Does he come over every night to say that he loves you?" I interrogate.
"Okay what the fuck!" She shouts. I hold the gun up to her.
"Don't shout Miss Young. Answer the question." I shout.
"He always comes home with his wedding ring! Telling me he loves me!" She says.
"Do you sleep together?" I ask.
"Yes!"
"How often?"
"I don't want to share my private information with you Miss Knight."
"Well too bad you'll have to or I'll put a bullet through your skull." I hold the gun to her head.
"Last time we had sex was 3 weeks ago!" She shouts. I hold back a smile.
"Thank you now get out." I motion to the door with my gun. She stumbles out the room in fear.
3 weeks...I must of worked him hard...