13

(Special chapter- NSFW CONTENT‼️ PLEASE READ NOTE AT END)

November 14, 4:46am

nojam: god i miss you so much. cant wait to meet you- to kiss you and hold you tight and hold your hand. i miss you, jaemin. i need you.

     A buzz from Jaemin's phone awakens him from a deep slumber. He blindly reaches for his phone in the dark, face flushing red as he reads the message.

nojam: fuck i cant wait to have your lips pressed against mine- to have your hands on my body. i cant wait to love you and treat you like a king. i want you so bad.

seen

nojam: oh fuck i didnt expect you to be awake-

seen

nojam: im sorry if that made you uncomfortable

nanana.jaemin: jeno?

nojam: yeah?

nanana.jaemin: keep talking.

nojam: can i call you?

nanana.jaemin: of course, nerd

     As soon as Jaemin answered the phone, he could hear Jeno's heavy panting through the line. "Jaemin." Jaemin felt heat flood his body at the need he could hear strained in Jeno's voice.

     "Jeno, are you okay?" Jaemin choked out.

     "Jaemin I'm so hard, so hard for you. Want you so bad. Why do you have to live so far away, dumbass?"

     Jaemin gulps hard, adrenaline pulsing through his veins. He couldn't process it. Jeno was hard for him. "What spurred this on?"

     He could almost see Jeno shaking his head, "Don't know... Was just thinkin' about you and things started going downhill... Thought of you, thought of touching you and kissing you until you couldn't breathe, I need you, Jaem."

     Jaemin could feel blood rushing south and his boxers get a little tighter. "Jeno?" Jaemin called, getting a strained hum in response. "Tell me what to do. Give me orders."
     Jaemin could hear Jeno moan quietly at the request. His sultry voice came through the line and made all of Jaemin's thoughts go fuzzy. "Touch yourself. Run your hands up and down your chest, imagining it's me." Jaemin did as told, letting his imagination go wild as his hands warmed his chest up. A small gasp left his soft lips as his fingers brushed against his nipples. His shirt was bunched up, his entire torso exposed. "Take off your underwear, baby." Jeno's voice made his body tingle and he started seeing his hands as Jeno's. Hooking his fingers under the waistband, he slowly removed the fabric.
     "Okay..."

     "Move your hand down, slide it over your hip and down to the inside of your thigh, just barely brushing past your pretty little cock." Jaemin shudders, following Jeno's instructions. "What would you do if I was there? Would you submit to me and let me take control of you, take care of you? Let me kiss you until the only thing you know is my mouth? Make it so you won't be able to sleep with anyone else because all you'll be able to remember is my hands and my mouth on your body-"
"Bold of you to assume I'd ever think of having sex with anyone other than you," Jaemin pants out.
Jeno groans and Jaemin heard shuffling before slick noises come through the line. Jaemin's face flushed hard. 

     "Touch yourself," Jeno instructs, "slowly at first." Jaemin exhales shakily, setting his phone down by his ear and his face feels hot as he could hear Jeno fapping. He trails his fingertips down his stomach, the muscles twitching under the touch. His hands meet the waistband to his underwear and he hesitantly slips his hand into his boxers, the other resting across his stomach. He pulls his hand up and down his length, the dry drag causing painful pleasure to spike up his spine and eliciting a whine from his mouth.

    "Mhmm, that's what I like to hear, baby. I wish I was there with you, I wish I was able to be with you to see your pretty, fucked-out face when I'm done pleasuring you. I'll treat you like royalty, Jaemin." Jeno's breathy voice sounded like music to Jaemin's ears. The way the latter was talking to him pulled a small moan from his mouth, prenut butter beading at the tip of his cock. Jaemin got lost in his head, couldn't stop thinking about Jeno being right there with him- the pleasure they could give each other. It was too much, too much to imagine, too much to think that eventually it would happen. They would meet, right?

     "I'll hold your hand tight when I make you cum all over your pretty body. I'll kiss you until you can't breathe when I fuck you. I'll run you a bath when we're done, I'll wash your hair and hold you until you fall asleep. I'll treat you good, baby. My prince. I'm halfway across the world, but I'll come to you someday. I promise you that, Na Jaemin," the sincerity in Jeno's voice made Jaemin's heart thrum rapidly against his chest and his orgasm hit him like a brick, making his entire body shudder and a long moan rip from his mouth. Soon after, Jeno moans into the mic and Jaemin can only assume he came. 

     They sit in silence for a couple moments, coming down from their highs. "Jeno?"

     "Yeah, Jaem?" 

      "Will you stay on the phone with me tonight?"

     "Of course, baby. Do you want to talk? Or just fall asleep together?"

     "I just like hearing your breathing."

     Jeno hums quietly, Jaemin could barely hear it. "Goodnight, my prince," he says. Jaemin's face grows red once again.

     "Goodnight, Jeno."

***

okok this is like,, my first time writing smut in like a year so dont fight me if its not that good YIKES 
after writing this chapter, i realize it was a very bad idea to do this, but i included something that is quite relevant to the plot line. Other than this part (which I will go over), those of you who weren't comfortable reading this didn't miss anything. At one point, Jaemin starts thinking and getting into his head. He starts thinking about if he and Jeno will ever meet. Now that the distance barrier has become something he's aware about, that part is relevant to the plot. Anyways, as always, thank you guys so much for reading! I hope you guys stay tuned for the next chapter<3