14 - merry christmas sluts <3

December 20, 3:27pm
jeno: hey
hey mark
i have a big secret
you can't say a WORD to jaemin

mark: oo tea? spill

jeno: i just got out of school for break. im packing my things to come visit.

mark: oh my god

jeno: I KNOWW

mark: are you serious?

jeno: YASSS

mark: holy shit man i can't wait to see you. i can't wait to see jaemin's face when he sees you

jeno: speaking of that,, would you mind being with me and him the first time we meet? im actually quite nervous,,,

mark: ofc. but im leaving if you so much as hold his hand-

jeno: fine

December 25, 3:10am

Jeno looks around, wide-eyed and curious. He'd never been abroad before. Canada was awesome. He stopped by a coffee shop in the airport before his phone started ringing with a call from Mark.
"Hey, I'm parked outside. It's really packed and I doubt you'll be able to find me, so I'll meet you at the entrance, sound good?"
Jeno shivers in excitement, "Sounds great."
Seeing Mark for the first time in years felt... Refreshing. Jeno laughed out loud when he say the dark mop of hair, immediately going in to squeeze the boy. "It's great to see you man," Jeno slaps Mark's back a couple times before pulling away.
"For real. I can't believe you're here," Mark grins. "Should we surprise Jaemin?"
"What do you have in mind?" Jeno asks.
Mark shrugs, "Nothing too much. I'm thinking of asking him to hang out without telling him you're with me."
Jeno nods. "I can't wait."

Jaemin sneezes, frowning at the ceiling. "Someone must be talking about me." The boy checks his phone, seeing a text from Mark.

mark: hey jaemin
do you wanna come over today?
i have movies and hot chocolate

jaemin: fuck yes that sounds amazing

mark: you can head over now if you want

jaemin: BET

Jaemin stretches, getting out of bed. Quickly getting ready, he starts on his way to Mark's house. He felt nervous. He had no idea why. There was just a weird feeling in his stomach. Jaemin was surprised he was this excited about Christmas movies. Sure. Christmas movies...
Arriving, Jaemin knocks on the door a couple times. Time seemed to slow down. The door opened and Jaemin almost lost his shit.
"J... Jeno?" His eyes went wide and before he could even think, he launched himself into the boy's arms. Jeno chuckles, wrapping his arms around the smaller boy. Mark can't help but smile as he watched the scene unfold. "Oh my god, how are you here?" Jaemin asks, bewildered.
"I just got out of school on break. My mom let me come visit because she knows I'm still close with Mark," he pauses admiring Jaemin face to face. "Merry Christmas, Jaemin."

     Mark was seated in the single couch chair and Jaemin was curled up against Jeno in the loveseat. The trio were watching Christmas movies and eating peppermint and chocolate popcorn, occasionally sparking up a conversation. Jaemin's heart was beating fast against his chest. His heart swelled at the feeling of Jeno's arm around his shoulder, pulling him closer to his body. The occasional kiss to the top of his head. He was so in love.
"I don't want to keep Jeno here. Do you think it would be okay if you kept him?" Mark spoke up.
Jeno looked at him in offense, "Don't talk about me like I'm a dog."
Jaemin chuckled, "Yeah, my parents won't mind. They're away on a business trip anyways."

"It's kinda convenient that you live so close to Mark, huh?" Jeno says, huddling close to Jaemin in the cold weather.
Jaemin nods, reaching out to intertwine their fingers. "Yeah. It makes it easy to hang out." A comfortable silence comes over them. "I'm... I'm really glad you're here."
Jeno stops walking, making Jaemin come to a halt, too. Jeno got close to him, leaning in and taking Jaemin's cheek into his hand before softly pressing his lips to his. "...Me too."
Jaemin flushed bright red before continuing on the route back to his house.

They arrive shortly after. Jeno stretches, dropping his bags on the floor at the entryway. "I'll show you around?" Jaemin offers. Jeno nods.
Jaemin takes him around the house. The bathroom, the dining room, living room, his parent's room, the guest room, and finally, his room. Jeno chuckles.
"The look of your room fits you well. I like it," Jeno says, wandering around the room.
"You think?" Jaemin smiles, plopping down on his bed. Jeno looks at him, sitting down beside him. Jaemin could feel his gaze on him and he turned to see what was up. "You ok-"
"Can I touch you?"
Jaemin's mouth gaped. Did he hear that correctly? "W...What?"
"Can I touch you?" Jeno repeats, his face serious. A long silence hangs over them. "If you don't consent I can't do anything."
"...Yes."
Jeno reaches up to gently grab at the short hairs at the top of Jaemin's neck, pulling him close to kiss him softly. Jaemin rests his hands on Jeno's chest. He never knew how broad he was. Jaemin slowly opens his mouth, granting Jeno access inside which he gladly takes advantage of. Shivers run down Jaemin's spine as Jeno teases his tongue against his, gently licking at his pallet.
Jaemin's heart start thudding harder when Jeno carefully pushes him down, hovering atop him. Jeno runs his hands up and down Jaemin's sides, slipping them under his shirt as they kissed. He leaned back, slipping the simple long-sleeve off Jaemin. He admired the shirtless boy underneath him, hair a mess, eyes hazy, face flushed, and lips slick with saliva. Jaemin wasn't muscular. He definitely had a smaller frame, but he wasn't too skinny either. Jeno ran his finger down his defined obliques, causing Jaemin to shiver. "I waited so long for this..." Jeno whispered under his breath.
Jaemin blushed as Jeno unbuttoned his jeans, pushing them down just the slightest so he could grip at Jaemin's dick through his boxers. "Just a little kissing and some touching and you're already like this? How cute," Jeno coos. Jaemin felt humiliated, but it no way was it like when it was with Doyoung. With this kind of embarrassment... When Jeno was doing it... He wanted more.
"H... Hurry up," Jaemin whined, grinding against Jeno's hand.
"Whatever you say, princess," he grins. Jeno droops down.
Jaemin moans wantonly, his thighs clenching tightly around Jeno's head, his hands grasping the boy's soft locks in a vice grip. Jaemin was laid on his bed, head thrown back on the pillow, eyes screwed shut in ecstasy. His rosebud lips were parted, letting all indecent sounds out.
Jeno sucked him off aggressively, obscene sounds resonating through his ears. Jaemin was shuddering under Jeno, the muscles in his stomach spasming as Jeno lifted his head, circling the tip of the younger boy's cock with his tongue. Jeno held Jaemin's hops down with his hands as he worked up and down his length, lips coated in saliva. It wasn't only to keep the younger boy from thrusting you, but to also keep him from writhing away.
Jeno was merciless, sucking harshly at the underside of Jaemin's cock, pulling a deep groan from his mouth and bringing him right to the edge of his orgasm. A choked gasp was caught in Jaemin's throat as he came into Jeno's mouth. Jeno brought his hand up to stroke Jaemin's twitching cock, milking him through his climax and trying his best to swallow as much as he could.
Jaemin was panting heavily, his fingers still wrapped tightly in Jeno's hair. Once Jaemin started to calm down, Jeno moved back up to plop down beside the younger boy in bed. He leans over to kiss him fondly before Jaemin notices. "I can help you out with that," He says, motioning to the bulge in Jeno's pants.
"It's alright," Jeno says, suddenly shy and looking away from Jaemin.
"What? Are you sure?" Jaemin was confused. Jeno sighed, talking Jaemin's hand and putting it under his jeans. Realization crosses Jaemin's face as he felt Jeno's sticky underwear. "That's... Hot."
Jeno snorts, thumping Jaemin's head, "Shut up."
Jaemin looks at the beautiful boy beside him, mind still hazy from his post-orgasm glow. "...ve you," The younger boy mutters.
Jeno looks down, "Huh?"
"I love you."
Jeno's heart absolutely melts. He near-squeals, trapping Jaemin tightly between his arms in a hug, "I love you too, Jaemin!"